Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian County / Lexington Catholic predictions 3/18

Which team will advance? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will advance?

    • Lexington Catholic
      41%
    • Christian Co
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#3 Lexington Catholic vs #4 Christian Co in the quarter finals of the state tourney. Your thoughts and predictions.

I'm going with Christian County. LexCath relies on their press and points off turnovers to make the difference in close games. Christian County has the ball handlers and athleticism to get through the Knight's pressure D. I'm a big fan of Hickey from CC.

Nice match-up here with each team's strength's meeting head-on. Neither team has the type of big that could be an Achilles' heel for their opponent. I'd love to see Christian County advance, and will likely be rooting for them tomorrow, but my head says Lexington Catholic by 4.

I'm going for the upset here CC by 6

I'm going with Christian County. LexCath relies on their press and points off turnovers to make the difference in close games. Christian County has the ball handlers and athleticism to get through the Knight's pressure D. I'm a big fan of Hickey from CC.

 

From what I can see LexCath doesn't focus on stopping the opponent from getting the ball across midcourt. They seem to thrive on letting the opponent go to the sideline in the frontcourt and then getting traps.

 

I read that Hickey has offers from WKU and Nebraska.

Just my opinion, but one of the biggest differences in this game will be how effective the guard play for Lexington Catholic can be. I don't see Salsman letting Woomer handle the ball without lots of help and/or two guard sets, and if Martin is handling the ball more-so than he's used to, it's going to take Catholic out of what they like to do offensively.

 

How effectively Martin is able to score considering the amount of pressure he'll face with an increased ball handling workload will be the story of this game. If Woomer has to handle the ball lots and the Knights are relying on him alone to be able to take care of the ball and get them into their offensive sets, then it could be a long night for the 11th Region champs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.