NKY Baseball Teams with Press Boxes

buttels

We are looking at broadcasting a limited schedule of games in NKY and North Central KY this year. I have not been to many baseball fields around, but I'm looking at those that have a press box mainly for protection of the equipment in case of rain. I know of the following, but need help with the rest of NKY.

Grant County

Gallatin County

Beechwood

CovCath

Who else has a press box so can can do games??

We are looking at broadcasting a limited schedule of games in NKY and North Central KY this year. I have not been to many baseball fields around, but I'm looking at those that have a press box mainly for protection of the equipment in case of rain. I know of the following, but need help with the rest of NKY.

Grant County

Gallatin County

Beechwood

CovCath

Buttels No, no, no, never sit in a press box to do a baseball game, sit behind home plate where the action is and I have been there and done that! Best place in the world to watch a ball game is behind home plate.

BTW you just might think about the CovCath vs. LexCath game on Saturday May 7th as one to do.....

Dixie, Holmes, Holy Cross (Meiken) Conner, NCC to name a few more!

Grant County

Gallatin County

Beechwood

CovCath

While CCH has a box I'm not sure it would be available for a broadcast.

Buttels No, no, no, never sit in a press box to do a baseball game, sit behind home plate where the action is and I have been there and done that! Best place in the world to watch a ball game is behind home plate.

BTW you just might think about the CovCath vs. LexCath game on Saturday May 7th as one to do.....

Dixie, Holmes, Holy Cross (Meiken) Conner, NCC to name a few more!

Not if they want to see the game. The people that stand by the brick wall holding up the fence poles really get in the way for views down the lines.

Not if they want to see the game. The people that stand by the brick wall holding up the fence poles really get in the way for views down the lines.

Fence poles?

You can easily sit(key) to the 3rd base side of the brick wall backstop and be out of people's way.