Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wayne County 51 Southwestern 35

Featured Replies

Congratulations to Coach Shultz and the SW Warriors, they made a good run at it after everyone had them counted out. I think they will be back in the thick of things next year in the 12th Reg. They return about 4 3yr starters as seniors, Edwards, Shultz, and Dishman. Keep your heads up.

Great win for Wayne Co. Rodney goes to State for 7th time. Good Luck to Wayne Co. I think they can advance in this tourney.

Great win for Wayne Co. Rodney goes to State for 7th time. Good Luck to Wayne Co. I think they can advance in this tourney.

 

I think they can make it to Saturday morning at the very least. I'll be there pulling for them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.