Henry Clay's Jerry Williams Walk-on at UK

uk#1fan

I just read this on Nation of Blue.

Jerry Williams - Williams was previously offered a Walk-On position with the Cats and accepted yesterday. He is a 6’ 0”, 195 lb Athlete from Henry Clay HS in Lexington. Other schools on his list included Bowling Green, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Clemson, Florida, Miami (Fl), Oregon and West Virginia.

I just read this on Nation of Blue.

Jerry Williams - Williams was previously offered a Walk-On position with the Cats and accepted yesterday. He is a 6’ 0”, 195 lb Athlete from Henry Clay HS in Lexington. Other schools on his list included Bowling Green, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Clemson, Florida, Miami (Fl), Oregon and West Virginia.

Jerry Williams is a good athlete. Good quickness and good speed.

Jerry is probably a bit under 6'0" and might weigh about 165 lbs. He will attempt to play either a defensive back position or a receiver. My guess will be that UK will try Jerry on the defensive side of the football.

Jerry is probably a bit under 6'0" and might weigh about 165 lbs. He will attempt to play either a defensive back position or a receiver. My guess will be that UK will try Jerry on the defensive side of the football.

How big is Vinny Miller now?

I know when I read the article and it said he was 195 pounds I was no way he would make a good CB or FS.

I know when I read the article and it said he was 195 pounds I was no way he would make a good CB or FS.

195 lbs. is fine for an incoming Frosh that will be playing DB. He may even get a red shirt. When he gets in the weightroom with Rock Oliver and crew, he will be fine.