Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

Big FTs by Jones.

 

Back to one point. 66-65 UK, 8.6 left. Timeout Vandy, their last.

 

GOTTA get the ball to Knight.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job. Got it inbounds, got it to Knight. At least they'll know they gave their best shot.

Biiiig free throws there. UK timeout, 68-65, 8.2 left.

Big time free throws!! I bet Cals wants them to foul.

I wish there had been a little bit more time before the foul.

 

I'd still hit both if I'm Vandy.

Wow. Bit of a bail out, I thought that might've been off of UK. Thankfully that player chased it down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.