Danville 57 Lincoln County 48 OT

I didn't realize Lincoln only scored two points in the overtime period. Danville rotated two bench players on Zach Hill in overtime, Damir Karapandzic and Heath Mountjoy. They stood right on top of Hill the entire overtime and he never got a good look. It was almost as if they were in his head. And Mountjoy hit a huge three late that effectively sealed it. Really nice late game coaching strategy by Danville's Coach Yates.

:lol:

You might be the first person to ever give Coach Yates a compliment. :lol:

Looks like Trent played a great game for Lincoln. He, Micah Satterly and Tryston Ford will provide some great nt poiguard play and matchups next year in the 45th. It has been fun watching them grow since the 6th grade. I hate next year will be my last year to watch them play against each other but at the same time I can't wait to see them all as seniors.

Looks like Trent played a great game for Lincoln. He, Micah Satterly and Tryston Ford will provide some great nt poiguard play and matchups next year in the 45th. It has been fun watching them grow since the 6th grade. I hate next year will be my last year to watch them play against each other but at the same time I can't wait to see them all as seniors.

Edgington was Lincoln's only offense in the first half. I'm on record as saying Edgington is one of the best point guards in the region (I absolutely love the way he runs their offense), but he's not usually a big scorer. He does so much to get the other guys open. It was almost odd seeing him so aggressive on the offensive end, but in truth, if Edgington has to score 16 points for Lincoln, they probably aren't going to win.

Edgington was Lincoln's only offense in the first half. I'm on record as saying Edgington is one of the best point guards in the region (I absolutely love the way he runs their offense), but he's not usually a big scorer. He does so much to get the other guys open. It was almost odd seeing him so aggressive on the offensive end, but in truth, if Edgington has to score 16 points for Lincoln, they probably aren't going to win.

True and worst part is he is probably their best shooter. Trent can flat out stroke it. I love the way he plays.