Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 72 Augusta 45

Featured Replies

Congrats to Augusta on taking their coach Robin Kelsch to the regional tournament in his last season as a coach. A real feel good story for this school and their community. Rob is a class act and the community support that backs A-town is tremendous as was shown in the bleachers this week. I will have to say its one of the best 39th District tournaments in a long time as far as attendance. Great job by all schools that participated.

I listened to this one on the radio after the St. Pat Bracken County girls game. It sounded like Augusta was able to hang around with Mason County missing a lot of open looks. But I will give Augusta credit for keeping the score respectable.

 

I was surprised but happy to hear that Pawsat got a lot of PT. Mason County is a different team with him on the court.

  • Author

I saw it first hand against Bishop Brossart when Pawsat got to play. Within seconds of coming in, he was getting his hands on loose balls and just a presence on defense. Any points he can give them is a bonus, it's just a huge difference having him on the court.

I think I heard where he played 25 minutes in the game, he just makes this team better when he is on the court. You could take away his 10 points that he had, and you could say he still played a great game the way he sets other players up, how he reads the ball coming off the rim for a rebound, the way he directs the defense out on the floor. The kid is so intelligent and just a winner!

 

This is good to hear. I listened to Coach O'Hearn on his post game show a few games ago and he said that Pawset's leg was 100%, but he needed to get into shape from being out so long.

I saw it first hand against Bishop Brossart when Pawsat got to play. Within seconds of coming in, he was getting his hands on loose balls and just a presence on defense. Any points he can give them is a bonus, it's just a huge difference having him on the court.

Of course 6'3 and 235 helps..Lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.