Deron Williams traded to the Nets

Deron wanted to be in Utah.

He can say that all he wants, but I doubt he's going to hate being on the East Coast in a big city. I think he's more upset at Utah for not letting him know than he is NJ for going and getting him. NJ had to make this move. Favors hasn't been that good and this is supposed to be a terribly weak draft even if every youngster comes out.

Howard is going to the Lakers when he is a free agent.

I'll continue to say there isn't a chance. I don't see Orlando wanting Bynum back in return, they'd be better off letting Howard go for nothing IMO. Bynum is good but he's going to eat cap and I seriously doubt he could ever be more than a 3rd option. I expect to see Howard in Boston as his deal will run out when Ray Allen and Garnett's does. JMO

Cleveland and Toronto waited...Denver and Utah didn't and they at least going something in return.

I think Utah did themselves a favor. DWill wasn't going to stay there, I think they got great value for him. :thumb:

Good trade for the Nets IMO. Deron Williams is good.

If he'll only stay there.......

I'll continue to say there isn't a chance. I don't see Orlando wanting Bynum back in return, they'd be better off letting Howard go for nothing IMO. Bynum is good but he's going to eat cap and I seriously doubt he could ever be more than a 3rd option. I expect to see Howard in Boston as his deal will run out when Ray Allen and Garnett's does. JMO

When he is a free agent. He wants to go to LA already.