Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 34 Scott 33

Featured Replies

I was at the same game and did not see any more hand checking or pushing from Brossart than I did from Scott. Both teams played a little sloppy. Scotts ball handling was not very good and they really struggled to get Lauren the ball in the post. She played a ton of high post in the first half and we were all scratching our heads in the stands. If you are fortunate enough to have a great 6' 4" player, put her on the low block and get her the ball. There was about a 10 minute stretch in the first half where lauren did not even touch the ball. I was surprised but relieved. Once she gets it near the basket she is almost unstoppable. I would have made sure she touched the ball on every trip.

She has 6" on Ridder, why not throw from the wing a high lob?

 

I have scratched my head over the same thing. When the double and triple teams go with you, I know it is challenging, but know there are some more creative things that could have been done to move her more and get her the ball. Running a simple two man game on the wing where it is a pick and roll. Lauren could run either spot to change it up. All of the turnovers cause too many lost possessions and there were long runs in many games where she never touched the ball.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have scratched my head over the same thing" The good thing from this statement is you will no longer have to scratch your head anymore. Like I have stated before, Lauren will do great things in college, on an off the court, and will be utlized the way that she should be. My daughter played with Lauren for a short time, and to this day has great respect for Lauren.

"I have scratched my head over the same thing" The good thing from this statement is you will no longer have to scratch your head anymore. Like I have stated before, Lauren will do great things in college, on an off the court, and will be utlized the way that she should be. My daughter played with Lauren for a short time, and to this day has great respect for Lauren.

 

agree 100% on Tibbs. My daughter played against her in AAU for years, nothing but the highest praise for lauren!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.