Conner 71 St. Henry 68

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful defensive performance by Crusaders in 4th quarter. They get outscored 29-12 in 4th quarter. Too many turnovers and too many defensive lapses. Give Conner credit. They were relentless in the 4th quarter. Taylor Gamm went down with a sprained ankle early in 4th quarter and Fischer scored 13 points from that point, and Castleberry added 8. The Lady Cru is headed in the wrong direction. They need to solve their problems very quickly. Gamm will most likely miss 1-2 games.

Awful defensive performance by Crusaders in 4th quarter. They get outscored 29-12 in 4th quarter. Too many turnovers and too many defensive lapses. Give Conner credit. They were relentless in the 4th quarter. Taylor Gamm went down with a sprained ankle early in 4th quarter and Fischer scored 13 points from that point, and Castleberry added 8. The Lady Cru is headed in the wrong direction. They need to solve their problems very quickly. Gamm will most likely miss 1-2 games.

Great to hear!!! I feel she needs to be a lot more offensive minded!!!

lets see what kyrebel has to say now since he is the expert on ky talent

Well you asked so I will tell. Toria Fisher put up 34pts. Thats almost have of the total points. What part of that don't you understand? She is by far the best player Conner has this year. Without her Conner would be lucky to win any games. Coach Stamm is a great coach but is limited by the talent level right now. As I said before it will take him a couple years to develop some talent to be sucessful and compete with Ryle, Boone, NCC and NDA. The talent at those schools is much higher right now. That is a fact. I'm sorry you cannot see that, but it is a fact. I still feel the same way as I did earlier this season. Not to mention St. Henry lost one of their top players in Gamm during the 4th quarter. Don't get me wrong, I want to see Conner do well. I personally know coach stamm and want him to do well. But I am also realistic.

Well you asked so I will tell. Toria Fisher put up 34pts. Thats almost have of the total points. What part of that don't you understand? She is by far the best player Conner has this year. Without her Conner would be lucky to win any games. Coach Stamm is a great coach but is limited by the talent level right now. As I said before it will take him a couple years to develop some talent to be sucessful and compete with Ryle, Boone, NCC and NDA. The talent at those schools is much higher right now. That is a fact. I'm sorry you cannot see that, but it is a fact. I still feel the same way as I did earlier this season. Not to mention St. Henry lost one of their top players in Gamm during the 4th quarter. Don't get me wrong, I want to see Conner do well. I personally know coach stamm and want him to do well. But I am also realistic.
I agree.. For now it's as Fish goes so goes Conner.

What is happening at SH. They started the season so well and had high hopes this year. they have better talent than this. Has the coach changed the way they game plan or are the girls just losing interest in the season. I think after losing to NCC in the all A they really lost interest. They put alot of energy into there big goal of going down state for the A. When they lost it seemed to deflate them a little. They are to good to be losing by such big margins and to teams that they are far more talented than.

The coach needs to get these girls focused quickly or their season will be over before it needs to be. Nothing wrong with losing, but you want to walk off the court knowing you left it all out there. The seniors won't want their careers to end in a half hearted effort. Good luck girls.

What is happening at SH. They started the season so well and had high hopes this year. they have better talent than this. Has the coach changed the way they game plan or are the girls just losing interest in the season. I think after losing to NCC in the all A they really lost interest. They put alot of energy into there big goal of going down state for the A. When they lost it seemed to deflate them a little. They are to good to be losing by such big margins and to teams that they are far more talented than.

The coach needs to get these girls focused quickly or their season will be over before it needs to be. Nothing wrong with losing, but you want to walk off the court knowing you left it all out there. The seniors won't want their careers to end in a half hearted effort. Good luck girls.

Couldn't agree with you more.

first learn to spell second you said not one player on conner could play varsity with out a team you are nothing

First learn to read. Second, what I said was not one other player besides Fisher could even start at another 9th region school. What I should of said was MOST other 9th region teams (Ryle, Boone, NCC, NDA, or Highlands). There might be a couple schools in the 9th that are less than average teams (like Conner) that they could. When a team doesn't win it is not always the coaches fault. Sometimes you need to remove your parent glasses to get a better view of what talent you really have. I would strongly recommend you do so. I could get on here and tell everyone how loaded with talent Conner is this year, and its all the coaches fault why their not winning, but that would just be foolish. It's ok to say that Conner needs to develop some players and it may take a couple years to do so. It's not a secret, most normal people that don't have a kid on the team already know this.

Well, I do have a child on the team and thank god you only have your opinion. Boone without Moss is only marginal and Conner has played competitive ball against some good teams. Tori is a great player and without her it's a different club and record. Also these children that need to develop are doing just that, last night coach had 2 sophomores, 2 juniors and Toria in the 4th qt and they played well, hard and defeated a good team. If Gamm does not go down sure it may be different. If you know coach Stamm as you indicate, you would know he is high on the younger kids in program. Also please remember "kids" as you put it, read this stuff. Although we are dealing with competitive sports the children learn much more than winning and losing, some negative from fans like yourself. My guess, you never really played the game because you would know that as you put "kid's" down. Your probably one of the fans that sit in the gym and bad mouth these children. I suggest you find a new hobby other than bashing children. Finally I have watch teams you mentioned and I am certain that anyone one of Conner's top 7 girls would see playing time for the schools you mentioned, some more than others. I can't wait until Conner improves and when that happens please do the program a favor and stay away!!!