Newport Central Catholic 55 Notre Dame 53

NCC06

The scary thing about the Kiernan girl is there is a whole lot of room for improvement. However, she's the only girl or boy I've seen this year score on a jump hook with her weak hand. She then followed it up with another hook with her weak hand. She posts up extremely well. All she needs now is polish.

Congrats to the Breds on a nice win. Looks like it was on the road as well. Of course Kiernan is going to be a good one, she is the daughter former NewCath and Notre Dame great Mike Kiernan. Good luck to her, she is certainly a nice athlete and a load inside as well.

As good as Kiernan is, NDA has a 36 to 30 lead in the 3rd when NCC went on a 15 to 2 run. Kiernan's strong inside presence opened up the great shooters NCC has and they lit up NDA from all angles. I really liked the game management Dawn uses and this team is a real threat in the 9th.

Can't wait for the Regionals to get underway. As my name indicates, go Pandas always!

As good as Kiernan is, NDA has a 36 to 30 lead in the 3rd when NCC went on a 15 to 2 run. Kiernan's strong inside presence opened up the great shooters NCC has and they lit up NDA from all angles. I really liked the game management Dawn uses and this team is a real threat in the 9th.

Can't wait for the Regionals to get underway. As my name indicates, go Pandas always!

Panda, is it always that dark in the NDA gym?