Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle has 3 Commit to play football

Featured Replies

Tanner Teepen; Morehead State

Zach Senvisky: Morehead State

Conner Hempel: Harvard

 

Congrats to all three...

Tanner Teepen; Morehead State

Zach Senvisky: Morehead State

Conner Hempel: Harvard

 

Congrats to all three...

 

What about Deion Mullens is he going any where?

Good job guys. Good luck in College. Any word on Court Mace or is he chosing to wrestle?

Tanner Teepen; Morehead State

Zach Senvisky: Morehead State

Conner Hempel: Harvard

 

Congrats to all three...

I have a question, does Harvard give out athletic scholarships? I've heard that Hempel received a football scholarship, but I was under the impression Ivy league schools did not give out athletic scholarships.

 

Tanner Teepen; Morehead State

Zach Senvisky: Morehead State

Conner Hempel: Harvard

 

Congrats to all three...

I have a question, does Harvard give out athletic scholarships? I've heard that Hempel received a football scholarship, but I was under the impression Ivy league schools did not give out athletic scholarships.

 

You are correct.

Tanner Teepen; Morehead State

Zach Senvisky: Morehead State

Conner Hempel: Harvard

 

Congrats to all three...

Good luck and congrats to all three!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.