Ashland 76 Mason County 68

No Gilbert, Setty fouls out with 7 minutes to go in game. Yet with that, these Royals battled Ashland down to the wire. I believe it was a 4 point game with under 2 minutes to go, Royals had a layup blocked that turned into 2 points on the other end, sealed the win.

Mason County with another tough road game on Tuesday at Cov Cath. I look forward to this team maybe FINALLY putting a healthy lineup together next week, pick up the pieces and show everyone why they are 3 time defending champions.

No Gilbert, Setty fouls out with 7 minutes to go in game. Yet with that, these Royals battled Ashland down to the wire. I believe it was a 4 point game with under 2 minutes to go, Royals had a layup blocked that turned into 2 points on the other end, sealed the win.

Mason County with another tough road game on Tuesday at Cov Cath. I look forward to this team maybe FINALLY putting a healthy lineup together next week, pick up the pieces and show everyone why they are 3 time defending champions.

Ouch. Just the fact that Setty was playing with 4 fouls with 7 minutes still go in the game shows how badly injuries have depleted the Royals' depth.

2/5/2011

Ashland Blazer 76 Mason Co. 68

Mason Co. 20 15 19 14 68

Ashland Blazer 18 19 19 20 76

Mason Co. (12-11) -- Hamm 9, Henry 5, Staggs 2, Harris 12, Black 14, Setty 18.

Ashland Blazer (18-5) -- Cullop 6, Withrow 14, Salow 3, Delaney 15, Gregg 21, Whetsel 12, Bush 1, Gibbs 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537435/latest-boys-basketball-results.html?appSession=300200144667605&RecordID=9153&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=#ixzz1D94TnXRi

I read in another thread that the Mason Co paper actually had a picture in todays paper that showed it from last nights game.

Yes...the Ledger Independent. I noticed it a few times in the Fleming game as well. I guess if it's not getting called, keep doing it.

I read in another thread that the Mason Co paper actually had a picture in todays paper that showed it from last nights game.

What a jump stop? I saw the same thing last night from GRC players.

Tough loss for Mason Co against a good Ashland team. I would have liked to see the outcome if Gilbert plays.

Tough loss for Mason Co against a good Ashland team. I would have liked to see the outcome if Gilbert plays.

Anyone know the timelines as to when both Jordan and Brad come back? Was the diagnosis for Jordan a concussion? Thanks

Not a jump stop, talking about everytime he makes a move while dribbling he puts his hand under the ball and carries it. Every single time!