Willliamstown 69 Grant County 49

Williamstown 69

Grant Co. 49

Williamstown 7 21 21 20 69

Grant Co. 8 13 13 15 49

Williamstown (10-11) -- West 11, Harris 5, Rothwell 8, Wilhoit 17, Prokopchak 10, Marksbury 2, Potter 4, Northcutt 12.

Grant Co. (4-14) -- McClure 8, Stith 8, Kidwell 2, Sullivan 2, Bi. Hearn 1, Br. Hearn 11, Wright 1, Thomason 2, Burke 1, Kitchens 13.

Good win for Williamstown. I think this ensures they will play in the 2/3 game in the district. I also believe this means Grant will play in the 1/4 game.

It probably doesn't matter because Walton and SK are the two teams coming out of this district.

Don't be surprised if your prediction has a different outcome. I'll agree that Walton should win their first round game since they'll be playing GC and honestly, they should win the district. However, the SK and Williamstown game is where I have to disagree. Williamstown has been playing rather well lately and SK hasn't lived up to the expectations. Who would have ever thought SK would be down to GC after 3 quarters a couple of games ago. I'll be rooting for the Demons in this matchup!

Don't be surprised if your prediction has a different outcome. I'll agree that Walton should win their first round game since they'll be playing GC and honestly, they should win the district. However, the SK and Williamstown game is where I have to disagree. Williamstown has been playing rather well lately and SK hasn't lived up to the expectations. Who would have ever thought SK would be down to GC after 3 quarters a couple of games ago. I'll be rooting for the Demons in this matchup!

Walton has some key district games coming up this week with Grant County at home and Williamstown away, plus not to mention SK at SK this coming Monday. Walton will at least secure the #2 seed with wins against Grant & Williamstown this week. They will have to beat SK at SK to get the #1 seed in the district...and that is no easy task. Again, my prediction is Walton & SK will come out of the district.

Walton has some key district games coming up this week with Grant County at home and Williamstown away, plus not to mention SK at SK this coming Monday. Walton will at least secure the #2 seed with wins against Grant & Williamstown this week. They will have to beat SK at SK to get the #1 seed in the district...and that is no easy task. Again, my prediction is Walton & SK will come out of the district.
I like that you have now changed to your prediction is Walton & SK will come out of the district rather than stating it as fact as in your earlier post. I think Williamstown is capable of playing with SK and would not be surprised if they beat SK who is currently riding a 4 game losing streak.

I like that you have now changed to your prediction is Walton & SK will come out of the district rather than stating it as fact as in your earlier post. I think Williamstown is capable of playing with SK and would not be surprised if they beat SK who is currently riding a 4 game losing streak.

This isn't a knock against any of the other SK players but, if you can limit Wainscott to 13 or fewer points, you have a good chance at winning. She's the key to the success of this team and if W-Town plays them in the district, they have several defenders that will limit her opportunities!