Ryle 58 Conner 54 2OT

Conner is now 8-12, and I can see them losing 6 or 7 more games this year. I can't believe I picked them to win the 9th Region.

What is wrong with this team? Is Hicks trying to lull everyone to sleep and pull another rabbit out of his hat in the district tournament and win it like he did a few years back?

A lack of a legit consistent scoring threat. A real go to player. They have a lot of talent, have played a lot of close games and are a team that will and can give anybody in NKY a tough game each night. I really think that if they can win a close game against a good team (3 ot loss to Campbell and 2 ot loss to Ryle) it will bring them together and give them confidence for the post season. Conner isnt a team that a lot of people will want to play in a few weeks.

Conner is just not a very good team right now. They lack the following: Solid post presence, consistent shooting guards, zero transition offense or defense, swagger, heart, desire. I would love to know what the upper class men on this team have won. I think it's safe to say that they have not won anything at any level. It's time to do some soul searching and realize it might be time to start looking to the future. This was one of the ugliest games I have ever watched.

Conner should have never been a preseason # 1. Do not know what the coaches were thinking with that one. Just because you have a lot of guys back does not guarantee a top team. Most of their players have never been out of the district. (if not all) Still though will be a dangerous team in the tournament. Does anyone know how the current district seeding standings stack up in the 33rd? Does Cooper have a shot to get a 3 seed?