Dixie 78 Ludlow 27

Dixie has a very good team, undefeated so far, but they have played a :bunny: schedule.

Are you saying that Connor, Campbell County, Newport Catholic, Colerain, Highlands, Montgomery County, Ashland and Scott are :bunny: teams? I think they may feel differently.

Are you saying that Connor, Campbell County, Newport Catholic, Colerain, Highlands, Montgomery County, Ashland and Scott are :bunny: teams? I think they may feel differently.

I would like to see how Dixie handles teams like Eastern, Fern Creek and a few other strong Louisville teams. At the present time, they do seem to have NKY in check.

They sure are not some of the top teams in the state. Now if Dixie can go down to the Toyota Classic and beat Western, Scott County and GRC and stay undefeated, then "hats off to them". That would be a huge accomplishment. I'm not trying to downgrade the teams Dixie has played, just comparing it to the other two undefeated teams (until tonight, J-town & Ballard) schedules to Dixie's. Compared to those two teams and other top ranked teams in KY, Dixie's schedule has been extremely easy.

Dixie Heights 78, Ludlow 27

Ludlow - Yates 2 0 5, Camarena 3 0 6, Faulkner 2 0 4, Martin 0 2 2, Cody 0 1 1, Wright 2 0 5, Pouncey 1 0 3, Helmer 0 1 1. Totals: 10 4 27.

Dixie (13-0) - Hassel 1 0 2, Trammel 3 5 11, Stansberry 2 3 7, Evans 4 1 9, Wigger 1 1 3, Pike 4 6 14, Mooyoung 1 0 2, Cohorn 2 0 4, Hatton 3 6 12, Ruehr 1 2 5, F. Muntis 2 3 7, B. Muntis 1 0 2. Totals: 25 27 78.

Ludlow 5 2 15 5 - 27

Dixie 21 22 17 18 - 78

3-pointers: Lu 3 (Yates, Wright, Pouncey); DH (Ruehr).