Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raiders cut Cable loose

Featured Replies

I can't back this with facts right now but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals have the worst record of any NFL franchise during the Mike Brown era.

I can't back this with facts right now but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals have the worst record of any NFL franchise during the Mike Brown era.
WOW...the only team I was worried about has six more victories during that span. Can anyone guess the team?

I'll tally all the numbers up later if I get time, but I feel good about my statement.

This is how bad the futility is in Cincy. The Baltimore Ravens in five less seasons have 13 more wins than the Bengals during the Mike Brown era.

I believe that Oakland made a mistake. The team went .500 on the season and swept their division, which has been a big improvement. It would be funny if they win four games or less next season.

So no Cable in Oakland. Will this affect their blackouts?

 

 

Bravo! :lol:

I swear Mike Brown and Al Davis are distant cousins or something. How can you let your HC go after what the franchise has been through the last couple years. CLUELESS!!!!

I swear Mike Brown and Al Davis are distant cousins or something. How can you let your HC go after what the franchise has been through the last couple years. CLUELESS!!!!

 

They are both clueless, but I think that Brown knows more about what he is doing in comparison to Davis, which doesn't say much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.