Montgomery County @ Paris (seed game)

Montgomery County travels to Paris tonight to play thier district seed game. I like Montgomery in this one, but I think it will be closer than the first game between the two. I really think that the past several games against Lincoln, Tates Creek, and Mason have really helped the Indians to learn and grow as a team. Paris is a very dangerous team and when they are hitting shots they can beat a lot of teams.

Any other thoughts?

Paris gets their second best player back tonight from an injury. Paris is dangerous. They have led in all of their games in the second half except two. They have two players that could win a lot of games on their own. If any of the others show up, Touch the Line is right...they are dangerous. I'm calling Montgomery 68 Paris 61.

Paris gets their second best player back tonight from an injury. Paris is dangerous. They have led in all of their games in the second half except two. They have two players that could win a lot of games on their own. If any of the others show up, Touch the Line is right...they are dangerous. I'm calling Montgomery 68 Paris 61.

Gosh, Paris must be good.

Coach G will have to really motivate the boys tonight. If you win the first game by 32 points it becomes a little hard to not take things for granted. I think, maybe after a heated halftime in the Montgomery County locker room, Montgomery wins by 15.