rep

Jimmy Chaffin had close 1600 yards rushing over 25 tds

Joe Roskopf Lynn Camp had around 1100 yards and over 20 tds

Josh Reynolds Lynn Camp had around 1000 yards and over 15 tds

Scott Newell has over 1200 yards

Mefford has over 1300 yards

Thompson had over 1200 yards

Doderer has over 1000 yards

I think one thing you have to consider with all of these backs is whether or not they split carries. Does a back get 20-25 carries a game to get those yards or do they get 10-15 carries a game due to the other back with them. If a back is averaging around 8-9 yards a carry, I think that makes them special.

I think one thing you have to consider with all of these backs is whether or not they split carries. Does a back get 20-25 carries a game to get those yards or do they get 10-15 carries a game due to the other back with them. If a back is averaging around 8-9 yards a carry, I think that makes them special.

I agree...Many games are played with the star RB on the bench in the 2nd half - due to the scoring margin...

Hayden at LCA averages 10.7 YDS/Carry!!! Was in the TOP 3 in Class A and in the TOP 10 OVERALL Classes all year. This average includes two playoff games, which is certainly better competition as well.

1683 Yds on 158 carries, 29 TD's - Tyrell Hayden - remember this name.

For Lynn Camp:

Jimmy Chaffin-139 carries-1550 yards

Joe Roskopf-138 carries-1139 yards

Josh Reynolds-130 carries-900 yards

Joe only played in 10 games because of injury, Jimmy and Josh played in twelve. That's an average of about 9 yards per carry between them. As good as each of those guys are, I feel like we shouldn't overlook their offensive line. This was one of the best front fives Lynn Camp has ever had. The good news is that four of the five were juniors.