Monroe County 35 Fort Knox 17

My thoughts,

Falcons looked good in the first 2 qtrs, need to finish drives with points though, too many drives in the red zone with no points.

Defense is getting better and better with each game, we will need to continue that trend next week.

Couldn't ask for a better group of coaches than the falcon's have, they have done a great job of progressing this team at the right time. Wither it be practicing defense without a football so the defense is forced to defend their guy not the ball or the offensive scheme that keeps getting better with each game.

Fan support for the Falcons is great, the stands were full tonight with the exception of Ft. Knox's side which was quite unimpressive, no base has had a higher deployment rate than Ft. Campbell, yet the community still supports them well and travels with them wherever they may go. That’s not the case at Ft. Knox and the community should step up and get behind their team better than they do...

Despite how well the Falcons did tonight they still haven't played that great game from start to finish, they will need that great game next week...

Great game tonight for the Falcons! My hats off to a very good Ft Knox program. This team will be very explosive next year, I hope to see them advance far next year. The Falcons looked good tonight and just keep getting better every week, and at the right time may I add!!! Should be a very interesting week of practice starting sunday for these young men!!!

Good season Eagles...Keep it going Falcons 2-0!!!!

With the win last night, the Falcons have now played 10 extra games in the last 3 years. That's an additional season for the Jr's and Sr's on the team, I don't think you can understate how important that has been for the success of our team and the development of our young guys, not to mention, I think the fans have enjoyed it quite a bit as well…

Monroe looked real good first 2 quarters. Team seemed to lose some fire in second half. That and not scoring the 3 times we were in the red zone are the only negatives that I saw out of the game. Falcons have not played their best game yet hopefully it will be Friday night against a very good Danville team.

I forgot to add how well the Rb's did last night, I heard Coach Petett comment on the coach's show that he demanded that they start running down hill and hard, you could certainly see the difference last night. Also really proud of the job that Corey Shirley (Soph) came in and did last night, he runs hard and is very nifty...