Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Casey County 2010/2011

Featured Replies

Rock won't have a win in single digits until Bowling Green!!

  • Replies 45
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock won't have a win in single digits until Bowling Green!!

 

You are probably right...

Rock won't have a win in single digits until Bowling Green!!

 

You are right, they will all be in double digits.

Coffman had 24 to lead all scorers in the first Casey-Rock battle of the season.

 

How many did she have in the second meeting with the Rock?

How many did she have in the second meeting with the Rock?

 

Eight. Her only bad game this season to date.

How many did she have in the second meeting with the Rock?

 

You really can't get too caught up in the individual stats. Lot's of girls around the state that have better scoring numbers than Hammond, for example. Well coached teams, like Casey and Rockcastle, make the best of their talents in trying to WIN because, remember, it is a TEAM sport. One of Casey's strengths is the scoring of Coffman, and hopefully Pittman, and Coach Saylor will work a game plan around ALL of his team's talents. Rock is the same and Lincoln has always been like that. You play the hand you are dealt as well as you can.

Rock won't have a win in single digits until Bowling Green!!

 

Rock 53-44 over Casey. So much for the double digit theory.

Dont feel bad Casey Co fans, Rock will only beat you one more time this year. Rock is region champs now. How many in a row now is that for us vs casey

Dont feel bad Casey Co fans, Rock will only beat you one more time this year. Rock is region champs now. How many in a row now is that for us vs casey

 

Rock is the favorite and I think there is a 90%+ chance that they will win the region...BUT, don't expect Casey, Lincoln, Mercer, and Southwestern to just roll over....they will all go down swinging and who knows what can happen on a given night? Anything is possible in March and my years have watching basketball have taught me one thing. Just when you think your team is unbeatable, the unthinkable can happen. In all probability, Rock fans can gloat all they want to next Saturday night, but you got to play the games between now and then.

Gloat they will. Like I said, Rock will roll over all comers. I say 100% chance rock wins region. I have heard they already have a mass order of region champ shirts on order, casey does have a good team, just a bad year to have to play rock.

Gloat they will. Like I said, Rock will roll over all comers. I say 100% chance rock wins region. I have heard they already have a mass order of region champ shirts on order, casey does have a good team, just a bad year to have to play rock.

 

I hope the players and coaching staff are thinking the same way you are....overconfidence by the favorite is a good thing when you are a huge underdog.

I am sure they are confident, but after winning so many it is hard not to be I guess. But Casey would win the region if not for rock this year.

I hope the players and coaching staff are thinking the same way you are....overconfidence by the favorite is a good thing when you are a huge underdog.

 

Please don't think all Rockcastle County fans are like this one individual. I know this thread has gotten a little off topic, but rest assured that Coach noble and the girls are not planning anything that big until after it has already passed. Chrysti is not the type of coach, or person for that matter, to do something so outrageous as what has been stated.

I know coach noble and no she isnt over confident, but after sitting in the stands for 5 games this year, the fans sure are. Coach Noble is a very classy act, maybe the best in the state. No disrespect meant to her by all means. fans are diffeerent though, very cocky.

I have great respect for Coach Noble and her players. They are a class act and I know they are not overconfident...I just like to poke fun at people that make 100% guarantees. I will repeat, one more time, Rock is the hands down favorite.....but nobody is going to roll over and anything can happen....that's why they play the games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.