Soccer players pulling jerseys off

IMO this is one of the dumbest things to do. what would happen if a football player jsut took off his shoulder pads and run around like an insane person. look at picture of Henry Clay, IMO this is bad sports, if soccer can run around like a chicken with its head cut off, why cant a football player spike the football or celebrate.

That was premeditated and nice marketing.........

I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about it being premeditated. To me that was an emotional response to a historic event. As for the marketing...I think that became the lasting image for the whole World Cup event...so people jumped on board. I seriously doubt she's standing there getting ready to kick saying "What can I do to get my picture on the front of Time magazine?"

And as to the original topic...I don't mind it, if it is a game ending goal. You see football players hoisting their helmets high running around after a game ending play (either on offense or defense). You've seen baseball players gather at home plate for a makeshift mosh pit after a game winning home run. To me, this is no difference. Now, if any of the above happened after every score when there's still time left to play in the game...then totally different scenario.

I have to admit that I have a little problem with it. Though it is a sports bra, it is still a bra. I know that it covers more than most bathing suits but still...

I can't tell you how many times I have been at volleyball tournaments and the girls are changing shirts in the gym. They pull their shirts on and off as if it was nothing. Of course they are wearing a sports bra...I know it shouldnt bother me, but it does. It just doesnt seem right.