Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A Playoff Predictions Clay County/Lincoln County

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Clay County
      52%
    • Lincoln County
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think that LC will win this game they have won 3 in a row and Clay has lost the last 2. I think that Clay is ready for basketball season. JMO

Clay wins this game, too many good players.

I think Clay gets the nod in this game, they are very talanted and fast. They can score in several different ways from all over the field. Lincoln has been getting better as the season has progressed but I think the home field advantage is the key like the WC@SW game, home field is the differnce,

I'll take Lincoln in an upset. I think Clay is the better team but they seem to be struggling right now. Patriots 21-20.

I'll take Lincoln in an upset. I think Clay is the better team but they seem to be struggling right now. Patriots 21-20.

 

agree

I'll take Lincoln in an upset. I think Clay is the better team but they seem to be struggling right now. Patriots 21-20.

 

I agree.

LC is not match for Clay but they had a solid season. I wish both teams well.

There used to be a big difference in the football played in the area of these two teams. I don't think that's true now. In 1993, Lincoln County beat Clay County at home 40-0. At Manchester in 1994, Lincoln won 27-3.

 

That was during Lincoln's glory days. It's going to be a tough win for Lincoln but I hope they get it.

Cant see Lincoln winning at Clay

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.