Rockcastle County/Lawrence County Playoff Prediction

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rockcastle Co
    • Lawrence Co

Lawrence will take care of business in this one. The Bulldogs will have a chip on their shoulder over not being the #1 seed. I think they will win this one and as a prize they get an all expenses paid (by the gate) trip to Log Mountain on November 12th. I'll say:

Lawrence Co: 35

Rockcastle: 7

I think that it will be tight game between two running teams that have two pretty good running defenses. I'll be rooting for Rock, but, the winner will be the one that makes less mistakes. (fumbles, penalties, special teams....etc.)

Well, with the exception of Madison Southern, the three teams in this district play a tougher brand of football than Rowan and Lawernce. I feel bad for Lawerence cause a two seed gets to play Rockcastle who know how to turn it up come this time of the year.

Rockcastle Co. 28

Lawerence Co. 24

Rock will stay close for 3 quarters then fold like a tent. They have done this the last 2 weeks and will repeat it this week. These boys don't have the toughness of past teams and it will show up against a good Lawrence County team. Rock has absolutely no passing game and when these teams load the box Rock can't move the ball. Lawrence wins pulling away 28 to 14.