Monroe County / Washington County Predictions

tsyoung7

Who Wins  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Monroe
    • Washington

Washington county is 9-1 with 1070 rushing yards and 1242 yards in the air. They have put up 276 points and allowed 89. Pretty impressive!!! They have allowed 952 yards rushing against them and 765 in the air.

Monroe County is 6-4 with 2434 yards rushing and 1306 passing yards. They have allowed 1697 rushing and 803 in the air. They have put up 298 and have allowed 168.

I feel Monroe wins this one, especially after playing ACS and coming very close to beating the Patriots. They are definately coming together at the correct time of the season!!!! This should be one hect of a ballgame friday night!!!

Washington county is 9-1 with 1070 rushing yards and 1242 yards in the air. They have put up 276 points and allowed 89. Pretty impressive!!! They have allowed 952 yards rushing against them and 765 in the air.

Monroe County is 6-4 with 2434 yards rushing and 1306 passing yards. They have allowed 1697 rushing and 803 in the air. They have put up 298 and have allowed 168.

I feel Monroe wins this one, especially after playing ACS and coming very close to beating the Patriots. They are definately coming together at the correct time of the season!!!! This should be one hect of a ballgame friday night!!!

I agree with you I put WC winning because they are my Alma Mater but would shock me if Monroe wins this game at all.

If the same Falcon team that played ACS shows up, WC better look out. The Falcons where laying the wood with some big hits and getting good penetration in the backfield, and that was against a huge ACS team that looks more like a junior college team than a high school team.

Monroe 35

Washington Co. 21

I forgot to add how much better our Defense is starting to look. I think Vickery at DE was a big improvement and I think maybe Trent Tooley should get a little time at CB and give London a little time at the other DE, London is a great open field tackler and has the speed to give an OT fits trying to block him. For too long I've watched us get abused off tackle, I don't know how Washington Co. runs their offense but I know how Green, Glasgow and Danville do, and if you can win the battle at the LOS and have two great ends you can go far in this region...

Speed from the ends is very critical at this time of the year! If you have two collapsing ends with good penitration in the middle it is very hard on a spread offense to make decisions with no time. I like Tooley at DB, and also like the idea of London with his speed causing havoc in the backifield. The only thing I worry about with this scenario is Londons ability to make a solid tackle in the backfield above the ankles! LOL

Like Monroe Co. in this game only if Falcons come to play like they did last Friday night. Washington is a very much improved team over last year and if Falcons don't bring it like they did against Allen then their season could end Friday night.

I would say that you are right.

After seeing the ratings that have Monroe/Washington dead even I do believe this could be the game this week to watch!!!I understand that home field gives Washington a 6 point advantage, but it seems Monroe has found something for the playoffs...we will see!!!!

Monroe Co., better be prepared for an air attack, If you have good DB's and can pressure the WC QB, then you MC can win. WC loves to spread the field and throw the ball. Also, Danville had big time yardage on the ground with a little quick pitch sweep just scraping the Tight End, but I don't know how much speed MC has to execute that play.