Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe County / Washington County Predictions

Who Wins 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Monroe
      63%
      19
    • Washington
      36%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is going to be one of the most interesting 1st round matchups. I am going with WC to win this one is a tight game.

WC 28

MC 27

  • Author

Washington county is 9-1 with 1070 rushing yards and 1242 yards in the air. They have put up 276 points and allowed 89. Pretty impressive!!! They have allowed 952 yards rushing against them and 765 in the air.

Monroe County is 6-4 with 2434 yards rushing and 1306 passing yards. They have allowed 1697 rushing and 803 in the air. They have put up 298 and have allowed 168.

 

I feel Monroe wins this one, especially after playing ACS and coming very close to beating the Patriots. They are definately coming together at the correct time of the season!!!! This should be one hect of a ballgame friday night!!!

Washington county is 9-1 with 1070 rushing yards and 1242 yards in the air. They have put up 276 points and allowed 89. Pretty impressive!!! They have allowed 952 yards rushing against them and 765 in the air.

Monroe County is 6-4 with 2434 yards rushing and 1306 passing yards. They have allowed 1697 rushing and 803 in the air. They have put up 298 and have allowed 168.

 

I feel Monroe wins this one, especially after playing ACS and coming very close to beating the Patriots. They are definately coming together at the correct time of the season!!!! This should be one hect of a ballgame friday night!!!

 

I agree with you I put WC winning because they are my Alma Mater but would shock me if Monroe wins this game at all.

Monroe County by 2 TDs. The Falcons know how to win in the playoffs and have got it done the past two seasons. No reason for me to pick against the mighty MC Falcons until they prove me wrong.

 

Monroe 28

Washington 14

  • Author

Thanks FalconBacker. Everyone asks me why I support your Falcons as well and I tell them the same thing...prove me wrong and I will stop!!!

If they are not a Falcon they just don't understand!!!:D

If the same Falcon team that played ACS shows up, WC better look out. The Falcons where laying the wood with some big hits and getting good penetration in the backfield, and that was against a huge ACS team that looks more like a junior college team than a high school team.

Monroe 35

Washington Co. 21

I forgot to add how much better our Defense is starting to look. I think Vickery at DE was a big improvement and I think maybe Trent Tooley should get a little time at CB and give London a little time at the other DE, London is a great open field tackler and has the speed to give an OT fits trying to block him. For too long I've watched us get abused off tackle, I don't know how Washington Co. runs their offense but I know how Green, Glasgow and Danville do, and if you can win the battle at the LOS and have two great ends you can go far in this region...

  • Author

Speed from the ends is very critical at this time of the year! If you have two collapsing ends with good penitration in the middle it is very hard on a spread offense to make decisions with no time. I like Tooley at DB, and also like the idea of London with his speed causing havoc in the backifield. The only thing I worry about with this scenario is Londons ability to make a solid tackle in the backfield above the ankles! LOL

I don't think WC has updated their stats in a few weeks...

Like Monroe Co. in this game only if Falcons come to play like they did last Friday night. Washington is a very much improved team over last year and if Falcons don't bring it like they did against Allen then their season could end Friday night.

Like Monroe Co. in this game only if Falcons come to play like they did last Friday night. Washington is a very much improved team over last year and if Falcons don't bring it like they did against Allen then their season could end Friday night.

 

I would say that you are right.

Both teams are really good teams and this will be a dog fight im sure but I have a feeling Washington Co. will pull this one out.

  • Author

After seeing the ratings that have Monroe/Washington dead even I do believe this could be the game this week to watch!!!I understand that home field gives Washington a 6 point advantage, but it seems Monroe has found something for the playoffs...we will see!!!!

Monroe Co., better be prepared for an air attack, If you have good DB's and can pressure the WC QB, then you MC can win. WC loves to spread the field and throw the ball. Also, Danville had big time yardage on the ground with a little quick pitch sweep just scraping the Tight End, but I don't know how much speed MC has to execute that play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.