Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White game tonight

Featured Replies

  • Author
Hard to believe the attendance was so low but understandable with the storms of yesterday...

I have been to this game the last 3 or 4 years and it is better than madness in my opinion for basketball. It is not as cheerleader driven, but just basketball. I don't understand why people don't take the opportunity to get a great seat for little $$ at Rupp Arena and enjoy this game every year.

I have been to this game the last 3 or 4 years and it is better than madness in my opinion for basketball. It is not as cheerleader driven, but just basketball. I don't understand why people don't take the opportunity to get a great seat for little $$ at Rupp Arena and enjoy this game every year.

 

Hour and a half drive each way in the middle of a work week....:idunno:

  • Author

Everybody has their limits, etc. I was just saying it is a chance most don't get during regular season, especially for the price.

Hour and a half drive each way in the middle of a work week....:idunno:

True, in the past it has been on a Saturday night, at least it was two years ago and the place had close to 20,000.

Everybody has their limits, etc. I was just saying it is a chance most don't get during regular season, especially for the price.

 

I agree that I would rather go to this than Midnight Madness. But I don't go to either ever or games for that matter. Not worth the time and sitting up in those terrible seats. They look like peanuts running around from up there. I can watch on TV. :D

I agree that I would rather go to this than Midnight Madness. But I don't go to either ever or games for that matter. Not worth the time and sitting up in those terrible seats. They look like peanuts running around from up there. I can watch on TV. :D

 

I agree HT. I went last year and the seating arrangements and the visibility is miserable and horrendous. UK is in need of a new arena as fast as possible. IMO. I'd much rather stay home unless I have lower chair back seats.

  • Author

I agree and since lowers are hard to come by, I go to a couple games a year at Rupp, but try to go to other places like SEC/Big East this year and SEC tourney. But my original point was that this scrimmage is a chance to sit in lowers.

There was over 20,000 there last year. I personally like the Blue/White game 10 times more than BBM, but I'm more of a fan of basketball than a show...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.