ALL-AREA-team?

Macaroni

Ashland Daily Independent combined A and AA in "small school" and AAA and AAAA in "large school" for their all area teams last year, will likely do so again.

Thats correct kicker.

My guess is that either Blume or Holbrook will get MVP honors, it'd be nice to see them get co-mvp honors.

Yeah that would be it. :rolleyes: I know that this guy supports a school near Ashland cause i have seen many of his post about schools in that area so i dont think that it is mind reading just knowing what you are talking about. Know go and be a good little boy and play with your Chewbaca toys and watch your Star Wars films. I think they may even have stuff like this on the general discuss forum if you would like to discuss Star Wars there. ;) :laugh:

I think you are just being too modest. :D :laugh:

Ashland Daily Independent combined A and AA in "small school" and AAA and AAAA in "large school" for their all area teams last year, will likely do so again.

I believe they have been divided into small and large school teams for some time now.

From the way Ron Blume and Ian Holbrook has played all season they should get co-MVP honors

I Agree!

Players from Ashland that are very deserving of being chosen in my opinion,

Holbrook QB,Davis LB,Gurule WR,Cannoy OLB,Bonner FS,Smith DE. :thumb:

Reliford was also a great fullback this season, being very prone to finding the endzone, with Blake Johnson being from his position, it would be hard to pick who is better. :confused:

I Agree!

Players from Ashland that are very deserving of being chosen in my opinion,

Holbrook QB,Davis LB,Gurule WR,Cannoy OLB,Bonner FS,Smith DE. :thumb:

Reliford was also a great fullback this season, being very prone to finding the endzone, with Blake Johnson being from his position, it would be hard to pick who is better. :confused:

All of these players had great years and contributed alot. But to say they were deserving of MVP honors is stretching it a bit, with the exception of Holbrook of course, and maybe ...maybe Gurule. Holbrook in my opinion is Ashland's representative for this award, hands down.

All of these players had great years and contributed alot. But to say they were deserving of MVP honors is stretching it a bit, with the exception of Holbrook of course, and maybe ...maybe Gurule. Holbrook in my opinion is Ashland's representative for this award, hands down.

That is what I was saying, those players I named are deserving of an all area award after the season they all had.

I would not be surprized if Gurule or Holbrook walked away being All Area MVP!

I kinda like that sound! :dancingpa

What about Kasey Clark over 1.200 rushing yards and now up to 38, 38, yes no type error 38!!!!! Touchdowns. And his team is 12-1, 12-1, 12-1, They are playing in the semi's and he is their leader. Scored 4 last night and 2 were serious plays! of not the 1 yard variety!!

MVP, MVP,MVP!!!!!!!

What about Kasey Clark over 1.200 rushing yards and now up to 38, 38, yes no type error 38!!!!! Touchdowns. And his team is 12-1, 12-1, 12-1, They are playing in the semi's and he is their leader. Scored 4 last night and 2 were serious plays! of not the 1 yard variety!!

MVP, MVP,MVP!!!!!!!

MVP of small school's. Yes.