Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Hardin / Meade County predictions

Which team will win? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Central Hardin
      36%
    • Meade Co.
      63%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Central Hardin come into this contest at 8-0 and Meade Co 4-4. Your thoughts and predictions on this 6A game game.

Edited by gold sunrise
correcting win -loss record.

Central Hardin come into this contest at 8-0 and Meade Co 3-4. Your thoughts and predictions on this 6A game game.

 

Meade is 4-4 won 3 out of last 4

I want to pick Meade County, but at some point you just have to go with Central Hardin.

Meade is doing thier late season surge as they seem to always do, Central has not been pretty at times but still is finding ways to win. Central is one of the hottest teams in the state. Meade had almost 800 total yards against Nelson, 760 of those on the ground.( fifth highest total ever in the state) Central did not have half of that. If the Waves play anywhere close the way they played last Friday the Bruins undefeated season will be over. If Central can stop the run there will be a great showdown of undefeated teams next week when they play John Hardin.

Even John Hardins defense had trouble stopping Meade rushing attack. I think Mead Co gets the win.

  • Author
Meade is 4-4 won 3 out of last 4

 

Thanks I corrected it, in my first post.

Meade is strong I think they have to get out and score early and play hard to the end

Central seems to always find a way to come back at the end of a game should be great to watch

I'll take Meade 35-21

Meade wins by 2-3 scores, if not more.

I'll take Meade in this one. They have played a much tougher schedule and I don't mean to upset people, but in my opinion CH is overrated. Nelson had them down 21-7 and then let them back in the game. Meade is playing well and will win this one.

Central is a well coached team and is playing with a lot of heart. I am glad that Lawson is finally having success. Still, I've got to go with Meade on this one. The strength of their schedule is impressive. I don't think Central can contain Meade's QB Thomas Wilson. He is explosive and just finds ways to make plays. Add Cundiff and Liverman in the mix and this game might end up like the Nelson game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.