Predictions Bowling Green vs Hoptown!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! You were missed!

My sentiments exactly!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa We've got a lot of catching up to do...well, after the game anyway!! :lol: I have missed our talks, and I hope that all is well with you.

You know that, though I'm hardcore Purple through and through, I wish you and the guys well come Friday! I won't be able to go to the game, but I'll be right here posting updates and I'll be easy to find once you get back to your computer!

It's GREAT to see you back!! :D

It's good to be back!! It's hard to find good high school sports talk like PurpleHaze and Westsider give you. While away I learned Tigertalker was a Character that left many puzzled and guessing as to who he was in the Hopkinsville area. I didn't realize I was that well known.

I too, welcome you back to BGP Tigertalker. I don't really want either of you guys to win this week because IF we win this Fri., that would mean we would have to face the winner of your game. Both of you are great team this year and I don't look forward to playing either of you. Best of luck to the both of you but with what I have read, especially from Purple, I have to go with BG in this game. IF we make it past Bullit East, we will see you next week. Go Rebs, ;)