Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 20 Panthers 7

Featured Replies

^^^ I have been saying that he is over-rated for years... :lol:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

 

I love being over the top about Carson Palmer. Nothing gets a CP-backer more fired up, and CP-backers are the best fans to mess with. :thumb:

 

 

Na, that honor is reserved for LeBron fans....:D

Na, that honor is reserved for LeBron fans....:D

 

I don't know what you're talking about :D. :thumb:

 

BTW, after careful consideration though, I have decided to take my talents to South Beach as well and become a fan of the Miami Heat. I haven't been a LBJ fan for this long, to let a bunch of bandwagon, only like who wins, "fans" get to enjoy the spoils of victory. It's a hollow place though, I might compare it to purgatory for a fan :lol:. You're happy that you're not in Hell (being a Cavs, Clippers, etc. fan), but it's still doesn't feel that good to say you're a Heat fan IMO.

Edited by CatsCatsCats

^ I can't believe you. Makes me sick. :lol:

^ I can't believe you. Makes me sick. :lol:

 

Hey brother, it makes me sick as well so I can definitely feel you on that one :thumb:.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.