Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lone Oak at Green County predictions

What color ya' taking? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. What color ya' taking?

    • Purple Flash
      87%
    • Green County
      12%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lone Oak makes the 210 mile trek to the land of gate manufacturers to play Green County.

 

The Oakers hammered Green 52-20 last year.

 

Same result this year?

Hard to say about this year. LO's defense should be strong. The offense is streaky this year.

Green Off Tough loss Should be a little tell tell on how they can bounce back..... LONE OAK by 14

Loan Oak by 28...GC is over matched here. They'll get rolling again when they play another 2A team.

After watching LO vs. Graves my opinion is that there needs to be changes made and that's all I'm saying! I believe with some changes made that LO will pull this one out by 20::idunno:

I feel that LO may be a little to much again this year for Green. But they will be very hungry after that tough loss to glasgow in the final few minutes of the game. I still feel that Griff made the correct choice going for the win. I so feel that Green needs to find a kicking game. It showed against the scotties that it is very important not to chase points all game. If they had a kicking game to go along with their explosive offense it would help take pressure off the Offense. A great kicker is a blessing at this level. Good luck to Green.

I believe the Flash will win this one easily. Lone Oak already made a long bus trip and easily handled Lexington Catholic. Green County is no Lex Cath; I look for the Flash to make this long bus ride and win by at least 2 TDs.

I think that LO will prove to be too much for GC. LO will win by 2 TD's.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.