Knox Central 55 McCreary Central 0

cellking

People need to take notice of this Knox Central Team. They beat McCreary Central in every aspect of the game. This was ugly and could have been much worse. Like 100-0.:ohbrother::isurrender:[/quote

Not a bad showing without watt!

Look at the scores with Watts.

With Watts 34-7 2009 Played in the rain, or would have been worst

With Watts 53-6 2008 Probably could scored 150 very UGLY

With Watts 32-6 2007

Watts is gone Banker. Now Knox has a very good team no shame in losing to a good team.Cellking did McCreary play hard or not?If they gave all they could give no shame in that either.Good luck to the Raiders next week.

You would know about the 100-0 possible scores because you have been behind the wheel of many of these kinds of games. Not a bad post until you put the 100 -0 part, very classy.

People need to take notice of this Knox Central Team. They beat McCreary Central in every aspect of the game. This was ugly and could have been much worse. Like 100-0.:ohbrother::isurrender:
Edited by mchsraiders

Well, I was gonna leave this one alone but sometimes I just can't help myself. LoL! IMO I think everyone should always be positive now that doesn't mean you can't give critsizim but there is such thing as positive or constructive critisism. Now, I know just about all of the posters on here(from MC) I am sure and you all know who I am because it's obvious. Now, I am going to tell everyone on here that dogging each other at the expense of our kids isn't very constructive for our program. I use to let PRIDE controll what I said to people but that didn't make it right so I have tried to think and most importantly pray about how I feel about things and what I say concerning things. What cellking said was out of frustration I am sure and what the Banker retalliated with was the same. My first instinct is to jump all over the Bankers post and talk about the last two years being very close at halftime and how the wet field last year was a help to Knox and hurt MC because of the quickness factor, but I realize he is just responding out of frustration and the only way he has been able, as many others on here, to deal with his frustration is to attck others. I know , I have been there myself but it never solves anything and only hurts the community, program and most of all the kids. I pray every night that our community, admiistration and coaches can somehow all get on the same page and start supporting each other instead of tearing each other down all the time. We always tell our kids to play as a team and not fight amongst themself but we cannot live by our own words and be a positive part of the same team. Most of the time we critisize just because we don't like someting about someone else but it isn't about us adults, it is about the kids and when we lash out at each other instead of supporting each other all it does is hurt the kids. I hope every kid in every athletic program we have finds success with their efforts as they sacrafice time, dedication and hard work for our community and school. I will continue to pray that I can continue to overcome being pridefull and always put our kids first because we touch their lives with everything we say and do. I will also pray for everyone in our community, especially those of us who work with kids daily, and I hope you all pray for me because I need it as much if not more than most! Now Raiders, Go Get'em Guys!

I only was trying to say that Knox Central was a very good Football Team and people in our Dist. and State need to take notice. Yes the score could have been 100-0, thank you Coach Mills for coming down. I get real upset when MC don't play hard. I really get up set when they don't prepare in the off-season like the rest of the teams in our Dist. Banker when are you going to realize Watts is gone, he is not coming back. There were 30 more kids who contributed to the 7-4 record last year and almost a whole different Coaching Staff. Why can't you say anything good about any of the 30 or the staff. I never would say or do anything intentionaly to hurt McCreary Counties program. I've been a fan a long time, my Son played at McCreary and I have a Grandson playing now. Let's seize the present and move into the future, Good Luck to the Staff and Players and let's get ready to Beat Powell Co. I'll be there Friday night to Cheer and incourage like I have for the past 23 years.

Like i said it was a good post unt you put your 100-0 remark. The score shows that it was a tough one for the Raiders. You are right about the past being just that, the past, we need to move forward an respect what was accomplished the last two years and get behind these young men that are representing this county. I think the team played hard Friday night but they were up against a great team. Hopefully you won't have to be real upset with the next game when the Raiders play.

I only was trying to say that Knox Central was a very good Football Team and people in our Dist. and State need to take notice. Yes the score could have been 100-0, thank you Coach Mills for coming down. I get real upset when MC don't play hard. I really get up set when they don't prepare in the off-season like the rest of the teams in our Dist. Banker when are you going to realize Watts is gone, he is not coming back. There were 30 more kids who contributed to the 7-4 record last year and almost a whole different Coaching Staff. Why can't you say anything good about any of the 30 or the staff. I never would say or do anything intentionaly to hurt McCreary Counties program. I've been a fan a long time, my Son played at McCreary and I have a Grandson playing now. Let's seize the present and move into the future, Good Luck to the Staff and Players and let's get ready to Beat Powell Co. I'll be there Friday night to Cheer and incourage like I have for the past 23 years.

This kids are playing and learning a lot each game. The kids will have a succesfull season this year and will go back to the playoffs. The other kids did contribute in last year season, but without watts the plays just don't work. When you played without Watts the plays didn't work, just go back and look at your scores.

Go Raiders beat Powell Co. We are behind you 100%.

This kids are playing and learning a lot each game. The kids will have a succesfull season this year and will go back to the playoffs. The other kids did contribute in last year season, but without watts the plays just don't work. When you played without Watts the plays didn't work, just go back and look at your scores.

Go Raiders beat Powell Co. We are behind you 100%.

You are a hopeless case, It will always come back to Watts, no one else did anything. Other kids did not block or tackle, Coaches did not work hard or put any time or effort into the season they just showed up and won 7 games aganist inferior Teams, As you said easy schedule. All I can say to you is 7-4, 3 straight trips to play-offs, Watts is gone, Case Closed.