Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central 55 McCreary Central 0

Featured Replies

You are a hopeless case, It will always come back to Watts, no one else did anything. Other kids did not block or tackle, Coaches did not work hard or put any time or effort into the season they just showed up and won 7 games aganist inferior Teams, As you said easy schedule. All I can say to you is 7-4, 3 straight trips to play-offs, Watts is gone, Case Closed.

 

If you would read, I said the other kids did contrbute. But you didn't answer my my question about YOUR plays not working last season without WATTS? Smith will keep it going as he will beat M.S.

Let's all agree on two things the Raiders had a great season last year. Congratulations to the players and coaches that were part of it. It takes a team effort to pull of 7 wins. Number 2 Let's all agree that we support this years team and know they are capable of beating Powell County at home Friday. The kids need to know their fans are united not divided.

If you would read, I said the other kids did contrbute. But you didn't answer my my question about YOUR plays not working last season without WATTS? Smith will keep it going as he will beat M.S.

 

Yes every player contributed as they do this year, finally we agree on something. The only game I remember Arron not playing in last year was the Powell Co game where he sat out the 2nd half and the offense ran very well without him or we would not have been victorious so maybe you were thinking about the year before when he was out for half a season and we struggled. But I will tell you this I give the kids all the credit for the success we had last year or any year and I will take the credit for all and any lack of success we have encountered. Coaches do not win football games players do but coaches should always take the blame for the losses and not put that on the players. I do agree however that Coach Smith will have the Raiders properly coached up for this weeks game against Powell Co and next weeks game against Madison Southern and I have every confidence that the efforts of the coaching staff will have the players ready for victory in both games and fully expect that the Raiders will once again be in the playoffs. Go Get'em Guys!

 

Trenchmaster, you are 100% correct sir and I 100% agree with you and if everyone looked at things in that same way are program would be twice if not three times as strong. God bless you sir!

  • Author

Good post from HOP and Trenchmaster, on to Powell Co.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.