Fort Campbell Falcons vs. Warren Central Dragons Predictions

billwilliams70

Who wins this matchup and why?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup and why?

• Fort Campbell Falcons
    • Warren Central Dragons

I refuse to vote against the Falcons!!! But I will leave this on the table...If FC does not step up WC will have their way with them. This is a very tough squad with a lot of team speed...Falcons will have to get tough, and real fast. I personally feel that the Falcons are capable, but is the CHAMPIONSHIP drive in this team this year?

Go get em Falcons!!!:clap:

I can’t vote against the Falcons, but in order for them to win this game they will have to play mistake free football and execute all facets of the game better then they have been doing. The lack of depth and playmakers, injuries, poor fundamentals, coaching changes, penalties, and turnovers have all contributed to their current record. However, I know they have the potential to be a much better team than their record currently indicates. Will this be the week they turn it around? I don’t know, but district games start next week so hopefully they can find their mojo again and soon.

All this what could've, "All Great championship teams will go thru losing", talent comes and goes. One question to the Monore county fan, the more you hold up Fort Campbell, I wonder do you give your school a chance to win, because two yrs. in a roll were tough games.

All this what could've, "All Great championship teams will go thru losing", talent comes and goes. One question to the Monore county fan, the more you hold up Fort Campbell, I wonder do you give your school a chance to win, because two yrs. in a roll were tough games.

Like I previously stated, I can't vote against the Falcons...If you are not a Falcon you would not understand!!! There is absolutely no beef between Monroe and FC, and if the two meet again this year then yes I will vote For the Falcons. Not only do I vote for my Falcons but I also hold the FC Falcons dear for I am an Army Veteran and respect what these kids play for. So do not ever think that I will ever say one negative thing about FC, FK, or any other DOD school for that matter, and you will never hear me disrespect MY FALCONS!!!!!! Do you hold a team dear, or do you just post on other team threads trying to cause beef? Before you bring topix crap to this site do some research!!!! Go Falcons!!!

No disrespect!!! I am an Army Vet as well! I do go watch the games time and time again! Most of the time FC. But all programs will go thru losing. I believe that Monroe has a very nice football program I stay on my games every week, I plan to watch Bowling vs. Trinity this Friday! I check everyone out! As my name reads im a fan of all teams! I have no children playing any game, I go to watch the youth to grow to go to college and then maybe someday be a pro ya never know! Best of luck to the Monroe County Falcons!

My apologies...I have been wound pretty tight with some guys from our district! I guess you caught the bad end of another posts. I am glad you still keep up with everyone. If you get close to our area give me a shout and we can do BBQ. I have met many good friends from FC from this site. And BTW Welcome to BGP!

Like I previously stated, I can't vote against the Falcons...If you are not a Falcon you would not understand!!! There is absolutely no beef between Monroe and FC, and if the two meet again this year then yes I will vote For the Falcons. Not only do I vote for my Falcons but I also hold the FC Falcons dear for I am an Army Veteran and respect what these kids play for. So do not ever think that I will ever say one negative thing about FC, FK, or any other DOD school for that matter, and you will never hear me disrespect MY FALCONS!!!!!! Do you hold a team dear, or do you just post on other team threads trying to cause beef? Before you bring topix crap to this site do some research!!!! Go Falcons!!!

That is all that needs to be said, Go Falcons MC and FC !!!

My apologies...I have been wound pretty tight with some guys from our district! I guess you caught the bad end of another posts. I am glad you still keep up with everyone. If you get close to our area give me a shout and we can do BBQ. I have met many good friends from FC from this site. And BTW Welcome to BGP!

Highly recommended :thumb:

No need,I apologize and FC and MC are two great programs.Thank you for the welcome to BGP, I was at MC home turf watching that classic 2008 playoff game, Thank you from one vet to another, I enjoy KY high school football and the national media should realize good talent throughout KY, take care and best of luck to MC & FC Falcons.

Edited by fanoffans