Franklin County 20 Frankfort 12

gortney

Comes a point in time when kids have to make plays I agree with Coach B, both teams I think struggled on offense, but both defenses were good at times. Hats off to both teams not as physical as a few of these games I seen.

You do realize that the Flyers ran the ball for 289 yards? Total Offense over 400 yards. The Flyers had trouble finishing drives.

Well Offense to me is about scoring points, and 20 is not that great vs. that Panther defense. Congrats on all the yardage though.

You must not watch the Panthers that often. If they do anything well it is play defense. Maybe you think it isn't that great because it isn't your typical defense.

If you don't mind tell me why you think their defense is so bad?:

Man you guys are all very sensitive I think its not that great compared to the types of D the flyers will be seeing down the road and its very undersized. Really not a shot at anyone just my thoughts. I actually complimented the defense of FHS, The flyers scored just as many on the Boyle County rebels. So..........

Man you guys are all very sensitive I think its not that great compared to the types of D the flyers will be seeing down the road and its very undersized. Really not a shot at anyone just my thoughts. I actually complimented the defense of FHS, The flyers scored just as many on the Boyle County rebels. So..........

No trying to be sensative, just wanted to know your opinion, thoughts, and observations. (you are correct FHS is very undersized.)