Ashland/Ironton (OH) Predictions

ryanparker

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I believe that Sam Hunter and all the rest of the Tomcats will play their best game of the season to date and will take the victory at Ironton.

This will be something that hasn't happened since the 1990 State Championship team did it. It will be one for the record books and a defining game for this team. It doesn't matter to me if it is a 1-point victory.

It feels strange to pick against Ironton playing at home against Ashland, but I'm doing it anyway. Something tells me I shouldn't put too much stock in comparing how each team handled Russell, but I think Ashland is just that good this year. I think Ashland wins this one 34-20.

I have to side with LRCW on this one. No matter the talent level, strange calls occur at Tank Memorial. I agree with all the posters that Ashland's talent and offensive attack are superior to Ironton's but it all comes down to which defense plays better tomorrow night. Ashland should win this one but they are going into a 10-14 point hole just playing there, with the atmosphere, swagger and "alumni officials"........:lol: