Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bardstown/Bethlehem Predictions

Bethlehem vs Bardstown 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Bethlehem vs Bardstown

    • Bethlehem
      53%
      8
    • Bardstown
      46%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one and why? Bardstown is coming off 2 straight tough defeats and Bethlehem is coming in at 2-0..

Bethlehem's biggest strengths -- experience and line play -- are Bardstown's biggest weaknesses, which makes for an interesting matchup. Eagles have a very good chance here if they can neutralize the Bardstown speed.

Bethlehem wins this one and the reason is Coach Koontz, the offensive line, and playing at Lally Field. This year Bethlehem will remember to get the ball in the hands of their big playmakers. Jordan Cooper will touch the ball.

Too close to call. This will be won in the trenches as always. Bethlehem may have a slight advantage up front.

This one will be close. Bethlehem will win in a close game due to line play & defense.

  • Author

I think this one will be a heck of a ballgame but if Bethlehem can contain Brewer and not let him get out of the pocket then the Eagles should take this one. If Brewer runs wild it will be along night for Bethlehem..

Bethlehem just played a very explosive QB in the QB from Eminence! He scored a pair of TD"s I think. But for the most part they contained him and it was done with great D-Line Play.So once again the game will be won in the trenches.

I can't explain it, but I think Bardstown may win this by several touchdowns. There is just something about the Tiger offense that I think will give the Eagles fits, and I don't think Bethlehem has anyone who can cover Marcus Cosby. I may be eating crow tonight, but this scenario has been here before . . .

  • Author

Hearsay, I hope you are eating crow tonight, and the Eagles do have 2 corners in Jordan Coooper and Austin Downs that can cover Cosby. Will Cosby make some catches, sure he will,but I dont look for the Eagles to give up the big play to them. ANd look for Bardstown to have to throw the ball alot as I look for the defense to shut down the run....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.