Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Fifteen

Featured Replies

I gotta feeling that my guy isn't going to get through these next two picks.

 

I got 4 picks in front of me and 3 options on what I am planning to do with the next pick . The bad part is I don't know if I feel safe that any of the three will be there .

  • Replies 67
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I don't think it really matters guys. :lol:

At this point I don't think it really matters guys. :lol:

 

I agree and disagree.:lol:

 

One one hand, if you don't have your starters and primary backups by now, you're toast.

 

On the other hand, this is where you can get those end of season/playoff time gems. Just need to pick the right rocks and hope by the end of the year, they're gems.

I agree and disagree.:lol:

 

One one hand, if you don't have your starters and primary backups by now, you're toast.

 

On the other hand, this is where you can get those end of season/playoff time gems. Just need to pick the right rocks and hope by the end of the year, they're gems.

 

I agree and you are not going to get very many studs , My team is pretty well set I am looking at a bye week replacements and possible trade bait if one advances like possible .

I agree and you are not going to get very many studs , My team is pretty well set I am looking at a bye week replacements and possible trade bait if one advances like possible .

 

Hmmm...interesting lol. Might try and steal your pick for fun lol.

Hmmm...interesting lol. Might try and steal your pick for fun lol.

 

You might ,if they get to you .

  • Author

15.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Javon Ringer TEN

15.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Brandon Pettigrew DET

15.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Marcedes Lewis JAX

 

15.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – OTC until 10:49 AM CST on Today

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

15.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

15.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

15.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

15.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

15.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

15.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

15.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

15.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

15.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

15.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

15.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Author
Is it just me or is there something wrong with this? lol

 

I think maybe he accidently posted last years Round 15 somehow.

 

That's what I get for being in a hurry. :D

  • Author
He is getting up there in years.:clap:

 

Old Geezer :D.

 

Thanks guys

15.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Javon Ringer TEN

15.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Brandon Pettigrew DET

15.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Marcedes Lewis JAX

 

15.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – Pick is Skipped

 

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – OTC until 10:49 AM CST on Friday

 

15.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

15.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

15.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

15.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

15.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

15.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

15.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

15.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

15.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

15.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

15.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

15.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Javon Ringer TEN

15.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Brandon Pettigrew DET

15.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Marcedes Lewis JAX

15.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – K Lawrence Tynes NYG

 

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – OTC until 10:49 AM CST on Friday

 

15.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

15.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

15.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

15.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

15.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

15.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

15.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

15.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

15.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

15.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

15.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.