Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Fifteen

Featured Replies

How many rounds?

 

I believe one more after this, so 16. Looks like you have two more picks.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe one more after this, so 16. Looks like you have two more picks.

 

Thanks, that is what I was thinking.

 

I was making sure I got a kicker. I still have one more pick before I have to worry about that.

I really have a bad feeling that Scribe is going to take my pick lol...real bad feeling.

TE Aaron Hernandez - NEP

 

I knew you were going to take a TE, but you took my back up plan.

 

TE Jermaine Gresham CIN

 

Not sure what type of year he'll have, but I figured I needed at least one Bengal on my squad. Hopefully he'll get some more targets.

That's funny. I chose between Hernandez and Gresham :lol:

I knew you were going to take a TE, but you took my back up plan.

 

TE Jermaine Gresham CIN

 

Not sure what type of year he'll have, but I figured I needed at least one Bengal on my squad. Hopefully he'll get some more targets.

There is one of my picks .

That's funny. I chose between Hernandez and Gresham :lol:

 

Well I figured with only one TE you would probably have the same thought process that I did lol. We'll see who has the better season haha, the battle of the 15th round picks lol.

15.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Javon Ringer TEN

15.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Brandon Pettigrew DET

15.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Marcedes Lewis JAX

15.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – K Lawrence Tynes NYG

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – TE Aaron Hernadez NEP

15.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – TE Jermaine Gresham

 

15.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – OTC until 4:39 PM CST on Friday

 

15.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

15.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

15.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

15.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

15.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

15.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

15.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

15.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

15.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Rams select Huggins, Kareem TBB RB

15.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Javon Ringer TEN

15.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Brandon Pettigrew DET

15.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Marcedes Lewis JAX

15.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – K Lawrence Tynes NYG

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – TE Aaron Hernadez NEP

15.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – TE Jermaine Gresham

15.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – RB Kareem Huggins TBB

15.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – Titans DEF

 

15.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – OTC until 9:36 PM CST on Friday

 

15.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

15.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

15.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

15.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

15.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

15.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

15.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Author

15.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Javon Ringer TEN

15.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Brandon Pettigrew DET

15.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Marcedes Lewis JAX

15.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – K Lawrence Tynes NYG

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – TE Aaron Hernadez NEP

15.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – TE Jermaine Gresham

15.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – RB Kareem Huggins TBB

15.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – Titans DEF

15.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Jordy Nelson GB

15.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – PK Neil Rackers HOU

 

15.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – OTC until 5:33 AM CST on Friday

15.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

15.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

15.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

15.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

15.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

15.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Javon Ringer TEN

15.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Brandon Pettigrew DET

15.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Marcedes Lewis JAX

15.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – K Lawrence Tynes NYG

15.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – TE Aaron Hernadez NEP

15.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – TE Jermaine Gresham

15.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – RB Kareem Huggins TBB

15.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – Titans DEF

15.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Jordy Nelson GB

15.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – PK Neil Rackers HOU

 

15.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – OTC until 5:33 AM CST on Saturday

 

15.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

15.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

15.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

15.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

15.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.