Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Fourteen

Featured Replies

I considered him as well. I don't like where he ended up though. I'd have liked him better if he'd signed with someone with a little more uncertainty at the RB position. Still, at this point in the draft...

 

I've got Gore so I figured he was good insurance at this point.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You always have to hold your breath this time of year. You never know when an injury can completely change your team. And, in this league, they're much more devastating.

 

Yup... I was so thin there already I was just hoping he'd have a solid rookie campaign. I was grasping a thin hope to begin with, now it's just gone.

Yup... I was so thin there already I was just hoping he'd have a solid rookie campaign. I was grasping a thin hope to begin with, now it's just gone.

 

I think you'll be okay with Charles and Brown. You won't get great production, but it shouldn't be too bad. You also have the advantage of having an almost guaranteed 20-30 each week from Peyton.

I think you'll be okay with Charles and Brown. You won't get great production, but it shouldn't be too bad. You also have the advantage of having an almost guaranteed 20-30 each week from Peyton.

 

Yes, Peyton will definitely help. Thomas Jones scares me with Charles, and who knows what's going to happen with Addai and Brown?

 

Running back by committee is destroying fantasy. :lol:

14.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Javon Ringer TEN

14.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangfan) - K Robbie Gould CHI

14.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - RB Joe McKnight NYJ

14.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - TE Kevin Boss NYG

14.05 Bardstown Butchers (Boondocksaint) - TE Ben Watson CLE

14.06 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - QB Jake Delhomme CLE

14.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Shawn Nelson BUF

14.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Mewelde Moore PITT

14.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - QB Josh Freeman TB

14.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Brian Westbrook SF

14.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) - K Matt Prater DEN

 

14.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - OTC 7:30 AM CST Thursday

 

14.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers® (BigBlueInsanity) -

14.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) -

14.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

14.16 Fleming County Hooligans (1996) -

14.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Javon Ringer TEN

14.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangfan) - K Robbie Gould CHI

14.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - RB Joe McKnight NYJ

14.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - TE Kevin Boss NYG

14.05 Bardstown Butchers (Boondocksaint) - TE Ben Watson CLE

14.06 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - QB Jake Delhomme CLE

14.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Shawn Nelson BUF

14.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Mewelde Moore PITT

14.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - QB Josh Freeman TB

14.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Brian Westbrook SF

14.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) - K Matt Prater DEN

14.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - WR Arrelious Benn TB

 

14.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers® (BigBlueInsanity) - OTC 11:04 AM CST Thursday

 

14.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) -

14.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

14.16 Fleming County Hooligans (1996) -

Yes, Peyton will definitely help. Thomas Jones scares me with Charles, and who knows what's going to happen with Addai and Brown?

 

Running back by committee is destroying fantasy. :lol:

 

Some leagues are going to drafting team running backs instead of individuals. That wouldn't work in a 16 team league but I could see it in a 10 or 12 team league. One of my leagues uses team quarterbacks.

Some leagues are going to drafting team running backs instead of individuals. That wouldn't work in a 16 team league but I could see it in a 10 or 12 team league. One of my leagues uses team quarterbacks.

 

I wouldn't like that, I don't believe.

I wouldn't like that, I don't believe.

 

I don't think I would like the team running back thing but I really like the team quarterbacks rule. It keeps you from pretty much automatically losing a game if your starter gets injured early or if a team decides to rest their starter after clinching a playoff berth. And in a 10 or 12 person league no one drafts a quarterback that is projected as a backup anyway.

I could live with that one.

14.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Javon Ringer TEN

14.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangfan) - K Robbie Gould CHI

14.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - RB Joe McKnight NYJ

14.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - TE Kevin Boss NYG

14.05 Bardstown Butchers (Boondocksaint) - TE Ben Watson CLE

14.06 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - QB Jake Delhomme CLE

14.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Shawn Nelson BUF

14.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Mewelde Moore PITT

14.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - QB Josh Freeman TB

14.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Brian Westbrook SF

14.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) - K Matt Prater DEN

14.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - WR Arrelious Benn TB

 

14.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers® (BigBlueInsanity) - OTC 11:04 AM CST Today

 

14.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) -

14.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

14.16 Fleming County Hooligans (1996) -

14.01 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Javon Ringer TEN

14.02 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangfan) - K Robbie Gould CHI

14.03 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) - RB Joe McKnight NYJ

14.04 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - TE Kevin Boss NYG

14.05 Bardstown Butchers (Boondocksaint) - TE Ben Watson CLE

14.06 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - QB Jake Delhomme CLE

14.07 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Shawn Nelson BUF

14.08 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - RB Mewelde Moore PITT

14.09 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - QB Josh Freeman TB

14.10 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB Brian Westbrook SF

14.11 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) - K Matt Prater DEN

14.12 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) - WR Arrelious Benn TB

14.13 Northern Kentucky Blazers® (BigBlueInsanity) - Houston D/ST

 

14.14 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) - 10:18 A.M. CST Friday

 

14.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

14.16 Fleming County Hooligans (1996) -

PMIC left his pick with me, Sam Bradford QB STL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.