Male 52 North Hardin 13

I believe it was 35-7 at the half. Male cruises on big plays by Beaumont, Hughes, and Overall. Richard Fangman had two 30+ yd FG's on a windy night at Maxwell Field.

Next up is John Hardin after their surprisingly strong win over a very talented PRP team.

Without a doubt, Male is a top notch team derserving of a #2 ranking. This team was so focused. Certainly they didn't overlook North Hardin this year. North Hardin didn't have any answer for Male's offense.

Male must not look past John Hardin, John will be seeking redemption for last season. This could prove benefical for the Bulldogs of John.

Will this be the only game is the state where each team has the same MASCOT???? :argue:

Male scored everytime they got the ball. The only time that they weren't rewarded with a touchdown was when Nate Overall ran for a touchdown and after he was 5 yards into the endzone a North Hardin player hit him and knocked the ball loose. The refs ruled it has a fumble and North Hardin got the ball at the Male 20.

Are they going to fire him or is he leaving???

Firing him- I dont think so but maybe they need to after that showing.

I say keep him and make him work harder for the upcoming season.

Seriously, when playing a non-elite team, Male is capable of doing that any time they want to.