Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Eleven

Featured Replies

Lets get to halfback tonight so he can make his own pick and feel like part of the draft .LOL

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeh lol. I didn't take either handcuff from where I'm drafting. Pressure...pshttt..I snack on presurre :)

 

Your other 2 Rbs are handcuffs .lol

Lets get to halfback tonight so he can make his own pick and feel like part of the draft .LOL

 

Not going to happen. Leaving in a few. :D

I left my pick with Godot, but I guess I will go head and make it myself...

 

The Florence Fighters welcome K David Akers PHI back to the team again.

11.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – Miami DEF

11.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB Jason Snelling ATL

11.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – RB Jonathon Dwyer PIT

11.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Chris Chambers KC

11.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – K Rob Bironas TEN

11.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – K David Akers PHI

 

11.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – OTC until 3:51 PM CST on Monday

 

11.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

11.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

11.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

11.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

11.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

11.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

11.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

11.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

11.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Author
I left my pick with Godot, but I guess I will go head and make it myself...

 

The Florence Fighters welcome K David Akers PHI back to the team again.

Sorry, took a nap during the race

I think I've had Bironas every year I've had a team.

Rams select, Julius Jones, Seahawks, RB

I would have liked to wait one more round but the Maniacs select Mason Crosby pk for GB Packers .

  • Author

11.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – Miami DEF

11.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB Jason Snelling ATL

11.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – RB Jonathon Dwyer PIT

11.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Chris Chambers KC

11.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – K Rob Bironas TEN

11.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – K David Akers PHI

11.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – RB ulius Jones SEA

11.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – PK Mason Crosby GB

11.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Davone Bess MIA

 

11.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – OTC until 7:34 PM CST on Monday

11.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

11.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

11.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

11.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

11.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

11.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

11.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) Hartley, Garrett NOS PK

11.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) Hartley, Garrett NOS PK

 

That was my other choice at PK.:thumb:

Wow Sullivan is terrible.

 

Is that your next pick ?

  • Author

11.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – Miami DEF

11.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB Jason Snelling ATL

11.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – RB Jonathon Dwyer PIT

11.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Chris Chambers KC

11.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – K Rob Bironas TEN

11.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – K David Akers PHI

11.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – RB ulius Jones SEA

11.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – PK Mason Crosby GB

11.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Davone Bess MIA

11.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – PK Garrett Hartley NO

 

11.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – OTC until 7:39 PM CST on Today

11.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

11.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

11.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

11.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

11.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.