Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This draft is going painfully slow...

 

That's a fact.

I propose we go to 12 hours now. Especially if we aren't projected to finish until Sept. 22. What is that...week 3? Can we take a vote or something?

  • Author
About time to switch it to 12 hr clocks.

 

I propose we go to 12 hours now. Especially if we aren't projected to finish until Sept. 22. What is that...week 3? Can we take a vote or something?
Hold your horses. This is not my first rodeo and I'll start the 12 hour discussion when the time is right. It's not even August. Just do your part by making a quick pick.

 

 

ROOKIES:rolleyes:

Hold your horses. This is not my first rodeo and I'll start the 12 hour discussion when the time is right. It's not even August. Just do your part by making a quick pick.

 

 

ROOKIES:rolleyes:

 

Who you callin a rook? I've been in this league before. :lol:

 

 

I was just suggesting the 12 hour clock, not saying it was actually time for it.

Hold your horses. This is not my first rodeo and I'll start the 12 hour discussion when the time is right. It's not even August. Just do your part by making a quick pick.

 

 

ROOKIES:rolleyes:

 

 

:lol:

 

I was a rookie last year. Just because I am impatient doesn't make me a rookie twice.:lol:

 

I guarantee all of my picks will be made within 30-60 minutes of the pick before me. Guarantee. Unless it is between 1am-6am. Other than those times, I'll be all over it.:thumb: Heck, I can't sleep when it gets to be two people from me.

 

 

Refresh.........

 

 

 

 

Refresh..........

 

 

 

 

Refresh..........

 

 

 

 

Refresh.........

I'm ready with my pick if that makes you guys feel any better.:lol:

 

 

:lol:

 

If you are online at 5:34 CST, it will.:lol:

Scribe has had two picks time expire in round 5 and the National Conference is still 2-3 picks away from round 6.:idunno:

 

I hope our conference is this lax with their lineups as they are drafting when it comes time to play me.:D

I'm ready with my pick as long as BBI doesn't take him :D

He was online last night but I guess he didn't check the thread. Time will expire in about 8 minutes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.