Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

Dont want to get caught without a top 4 or 5 TE in this league so................

 

 

The Ratz select Vernon Davis.

 

There was one of my three choices I kept flip flopping on when I took Ochocinko. I expect nice things from Davis again this year ,he is a beast .:thumb:

  • Replies 81
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remind me which Conference has the reigning champion, oh yes, the National

 

I'm not greedy. As long as I can make the playoffs and remain in the league, I'm happy.

There was one of my three choices I kept flip flopping on when I took Ochocinko. I expect nice things from Davis again this year ,he is a beast .:thumb:

 

I had him the year before last and he drove me insane. Figures that he puts up solid numbers after he leaves my squad lol.

 

I'm not greedy. As long as I can make the playoffs and remain in the league, I'm happy.

 

Heck, as long as I finish fifth to last I won't complain lol. But the playoffs would be nice this year.

I believe my champions exemption also allows me to venture in and talk trash to the weaker conference when I see fit....:D

 

That only happens when you have TWO Championship trophies. And there's only 1 owner in that category.:ylsuper:

I had him the year before last and he drove me insane. Figures that he puts up solid numbers after he leaves my squad lol.

 

 

 

Heck, as long as I finish fifth to last I won't complain lol. But the playoffs would be nice this year.

 

Don't get your hopes up:D

That only happens when you have TWO Championship trophies. And there's only 1 owner in that category.:ylsuper:

 

We'll see about that come mid January....

Don't get your hopes up:D

 

So, you think I could at least finish fifth to last again? lol. You know this league wouldn't be as much fun without me because you couldn't pick on me all the time.

^ Not if I have anything to do with it. :D

 

Stay out of it rookie....:D

  • Author
Stay out of it rookie....:D

 

He's not a Rookie

He's not a Rookie

 

With the way he managed his previous team, I'd say he still qualifies as a rookie...:D

I know a so called Rookie that is about to dominate this league:clap::thumb:.

I'll take the Carolina version of Steve Smith after much debate. I pick in a few more and I think my guy is still going to be there.

^ I'm gonna make my pick pretty soon here Cats if you wanna hang around tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.