North-Eastern Kentucky East-West Senior Bowl - East 27 West 12

Ram

I let this one slip up on me. Sounded like it was alot of fun though.

Me and mcpapa had a great time, plus it was a good game. Nice size crowd and good temperature. All around good experience.

Me and mcpapa had a great time, plus it was a good game. Nice size crowd and good temperature. All around good experience.

Although it just wasn't the same without a hot waitress or two hitting on us.

Leave the kids at home next time?

Although it just wasn't the same without a hot waitress or two hitting on us.

Leave the kids at home next time?

You're right, last year's pre-game was much better, some waitress's like us older men.

I got to coach the defense for the East. They played well. 20 yds rushing 3 int's 2 fumbles (1 recovered). It was one of the most challenging but one of the most fun games I ever coached. Thanks to Tom Posey for putting it on for the kids. I wish people could have seen how great the kids bonded all week long. No egos just enjoying each other and the chance to play one last time. Coach Salmons dad cooked for the kids Thurs and there wasn't one kid I saw not using manners etc.

I wanted to get on here to say that the MVP was supposed to have gone to Russell LBer Kameron Smith. There was a mix up between nicknames and real names. We were able to laugh it off and share a good story 20 years down the road. He will be getting his MVP plaque/trophy soon. He sure showed the hops when he went up and got his int. He was asking to take film home this week and was a great leader getting guys lined up etc. Great game. Both teams played hard.

Ram is was great meeting you. You had walked up right when my dad and nephew walked up that's who I was talking too. Hope to see you again down the road.

Ram is was great meeting you. You had walked up right when my dad and nephew walked up that's who I was talking too. Hope to see you again down the road.

It was great to meet you as well, I look forward to the next time.