Changes at Montgomery Co.

It is my understanding that Montgomery Co. Offensive Cooridnator Mark Allen Crain has been named assistant principal at McNabb Middle School. With that, he will not be coaching I wouldn't think. Does anyone know who will take over this position?

Accoring to the team site Steven Collins from Union Grove High School in Georgia was hired and i believe he will be the offensive coordinator. Also Mike Manley who is from Mount Sterling and is a vertern coach his most recent coaching job is was at Francis Howell Central in Missouri. Here are the coaches bios.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=MCHSINDIANS&t=c&s=football&p=coaches

Accoring to the team site Steven Collins from Union Grove High School in Georgia was hired and i believe he will be the offensive coordinator. Also Mike Manley who is from Mount Sterling and is a vertern coach his most recent coaching job is was at Francis Howell Central in Missouri. Here are the coaches bios.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=MCHSINDIANS&t=c&s=football&p=coaches

Interesting....

I don't know when all these coaching changes went down, but Mark Allen didn't get the assisntant principal job until Monday. Looks like this may have been in the works for a while.....

Dan Gooch — Head Coach

Brandon Brewer — Offensive/Defensive Line Coad

Steven Collins — Offensive Coord; QB/FB Coach, Def Secondary Coach

Philip Dettwiller —

Mike Manley — Spl Forces Coord; WR/Slot and Def End Coach

Ashley Foster — Athletic Trainer

Dwayne Lee — Equipment Manager

Dustin High —

Grant Cannoy (Chaplain) —

Tom Craver — Film

Charles Moore — Stats

Lee Murray — Stats

Coach Crain was the offensive coordinator, now Steven Collins will have that title. Last years offensive line coach was Josh Willoughby. I have heard that Coach Crain will be coaching the offensive line but I do not know how true that is, just something I have heard. Maybe someone can confirm or deny that?

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

Coach Crain was the offensive coordinator, now Steven Collins will have that title. Last years offensive line coach was Josh Willoughby. I have heard that Coach Crain will be coaching the offensive line but I do not know how true that is, just something I have heard. Maybe someone can confirm or deny that?

There is no way Coach Crain will be coaching now that he is in administration. Josh Willoughby will be moving to Tennessee, I do know that.