Tibbs not playing at Cooper team camp?

She wasn't playing at Highlands last week. Maybe Rhonda realizes that her team needs to be able to be succesful without her in order to get to the next level. Maybe she's not playing so the other girls can get more development. LEts be honest, Scott has the potential to be a major powerhourse, but they need the other players to compliment Lauren.

She played at SPORTS OF ALL SORTS with her team on June 3, I know because we played them. I agree she needs some help around her. We beat them by 21 and our tallest player is 5'9" . I think she could really dominate, but if they can not get the ball up the floor, or in to her, then she does not have much of a chance to be a game changer. She has really great skills and I hope that she does come to Cooper because I enjoy watching her play.

She was supposed to play last night but was home sick. (102 fever) She will be there tonight. She will be playing with the Jr. All star team on Wednesday and will not be at Cooper. Coach Klette is rotating combinations of players on different nights to give other players a chance to play. Lauren will be there on some other nights later in the week. She will be with them on Saturday at the University of Dayton team camp and play some next week at Thomas More.