Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Team Camps

Featured Replies

  • Author

I don't have Ludlow's schedule but did see the Lady Panthers and Williamstown play last night. Williamstown had most if not all of their players in and defeated Ludlow. Highlands and St. Henry were getting underway when I left.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Sorry it didnt show up like I typed it but the first column is Mon then Tue then Wed and so on Friday is TBD

 

teams

1- Cooper 5-Carroll Co

2-Conner 6-Dayton

3- St Pat 7-Villa

4- Scott 8-Gallatin Co

 

main gym 6-7 6-8 6-9 6-10 6-11

5:30 1-2 5-8 2-8 4-5 TBD

6:40 3-4 3-6 1-6 1-8 TBD

7:50 5-6 1-4 3-5 2-3 TBD

9:00 7-8 2-7 4-7 6-7 TBD

 

small gym

 

5:30 6-8 2-6 1-7 1-6 TBD

6:40 5-7 1-5 2-5 5-7 TBD

7:50 1-3 3-7 4-6 3-8 TBD

9:00 2-4 4-8 3-8 2-4 TBD

 

 

ST Pat won both games tonight, thats the only result I know.

 

St. Henry is at Ludlow's Camp. Should be Conner instead.

Summer Ball is always fun to watch, but it really is not a good indicator of how the teams will perform. So many girls are missing and the young girls get significant playing time with the Varsity. I really enjoy this camp..except that it is about 65 degrees in the gym and fans had blankets on them..LOL

Are the players getting better and is the team getting better. Those things you can gage no matter the opponent. It is good for the young players to play against older competition. I agree, the main gym is really cold.

  • Author
Summer Ball is always fun to watch, but it really is not a good indicator of how the teams will perform. So many girls are missing and the young girls get significant playing time with the Varsity. I really enjoy this camp..except that it is about 65 degrees in the gym and fans had blankets on them..LOL

 

It was a bit chilly. I remember when my daughter would go to Ludlow's camp before their A/C was put in. 140 in the gym. Always good to see L1, Gatorfan and everyone last night!!

I went last night to the Cooper camp to see Tibbs play, since I didn't get to see her play at all last season. I was disappointed that she was not there. I was told that she may have been at the Jr. /Sr. all star game, as well. Not sure if I will make it back this week. Does anyone know if she will be playing with the Scott team the rest of the week? If so, and if I know what night, I may be able to get back to Cooper later in the week to see her play.

 

And I agree that main gym was cold, but I bet the players didn't mind.

Does anyone know how Conner did?

Does anyone know how Conner did?

 

I wasn't there but I understand that they beat both Scott and Cooper.

So if Conner, Gallatin, Carroll, and St Patrick all won both games then that means Dayton, VMA, Scott, and Cooper lost both games. So that should wrap up the first nights results.

That is correct except I think that Gallatin actually played Cooper JV Due to some issue with Dayton and the schedule.. so I am not sure if they get counted for 2 Losses or not.

She will be there tonight. She was sick at home last night. She will be playing with the Jr All stars on Wednesday. She will probably be back playing at Cooper on Thursday or Friday. They are rotating their teams to give more players a chance to play. Lauren will be playing with Scott several nights at Thomas More next week.

Conner has won all of the games so far. Coach Stamm seems to be well liked early on and the girls have had fun over the lasy few days.

 

Go Conner!

Conner has won all of the games so far. Coach Stamm seems to be well liked early on and the girls have had fun over the lasy few days.

 

Go Conner!

Did they play Gallatin last night? If so what was the score?

I do not have many results except that Carroll Co. beat Gallatin and Cooper. It should be an interesting matchup between CC and Conner tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.