Frankfort Opening

Norman is the man. Great hire. I just hope he will stick around.

FHS is not a coaching grave yard. They have not had a set of coaches that have stay around long enough to invest and build a program. (except Norman who was wrongly done)

I wish Coach Norman the best. If there is anything i can do to help support him I will. Great Coach, he understands how to teach kids the game.

Norman is the man. Great hire. I just hope he will stick around.

FHS is not a coaching grave yard. They have not had a set of coaches that have stay around long enough to invest and build a program. (except Norman who was wrongly done)

I wish Coach Norman the best. If there is anything i can do to help support him I will. Great Coach, he understands how to teach kids the game.

How many coaches have the Frankfort girls had in the part 10 years?

How many coaches have the Frankfort girls had in the part 10 years?

Since 2000 Frankfort has had the following:

Joretta Mayes 14-32

Joey Thacker 32-22

Nikki Haverty-Smith 17-32

Rick Parsons 6-20

Candi Roten 3-45

Jody Hellard-22-33

So Frankfort is going on its 7th coach in 11 seasons

How many of them actually tried to build a program? How many just sat at the end of the bench? Just as with the boys program, Frankfort has the talent to compete. I think people will see a girls program that keeps getting better.

How many of them actually tried to build a program? How many just sat at the end of the bench? Just as with the boys program, Frankfort has the talent to compete. I think people will see a girls program that keeps getting better.

I know 1 that did. Coach Thacker.