Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort Opening

Featured Replies

Heard that Frankfort is looking for a new girls coach. Any news on this one?

Maybe they can find someone faster than Western Hills!

I wouldn't count on it though.

  • Author

I heard last night that it was filled in district and will be announced this week. If the name I got was correct, good job Frankfort. You righted a wrong.

Frankfort is a coaching graveyard imo. boys and girls.

I heard last night that it was filled in district and will be announced this week. If the name I got was correct, good job Frankfort. You righted a wrong.

 

Norman?

  • Author

That is what I heard.

Norman is the man. Great hire. I just hope he will stick around.

 

FHS is not a coaching grave yard. They have not had a set of coaches that have stay around long enough to invest and build a program. (except Norman who was wrongly done)

 

I wish Coach Norman the best. If there is anything i can do to help support him I will. Great Coach, he understands how to teach kids the game.

Norman is the man. Great hire. I just hope he will stick around.

 

FHS is not a coaching grave yard. They have not had a set of coaches that have stay around long enough to invest and build a program. (except Norman who was wrongly done)

 

I wish Coach Norman the best. If there is anything i can do to help support him I will. Great Coach, he understands how to teach kids the game.

 

How many coaches have the Frankfort girls had in the part 10 years?

How many coaches have the Frankfort girls had in the part 10 years?

Since 2000 Frankfort has had the following:

Joretta Mayes 14-32

Joey Thacker 32-22

Nikki Haverty-Smith 17-32

Rick Parsons 6-20

Candi Roten 3-45

Jody Hellard-22-33

 

So Frankfort is going on its 7th coach in 11 seasons

  • Author

How many of them actually tried to build a program? How many just sat at the end of the bench? Just as with the boys program, Frankfort has the talent to compete. I think people will see a girls program that keeps getting better.

How many of them actually tried to build a program? How many just sat at the end of the bench? Just as with the boys program, Frankfort has the talent to compete. I think people will see a girls program that keeps getting better.

 

I know 1 that did. Coach Thacker.

  • Author

I would agree and look what he did. Goodluck Lady Panthers. I look forward to watching you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.