Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry 10 Ludlow 0 (5 Innings)

Featured Replies

Arrived in the bottom of the third inning and as soon as I got there the crusaders starting hitting the Ludlow pitcher pretty hard and the outfielders were all playings pretty shallow for some reason. The cru put up 5 in the third and then in the bottom of the 5th after a single and a walk Travis Miller hit a shot to right that was misjudged by the right fielder and it turned out to be a walk off inside the park 3 run hr to give the Cru the win! St. Henry plays Dixie Friday at St. Henry I believe at 5? I am not sure on the time but I believe I heard Walt say 5.

Arrived in the bottom of the third inning and as soon as I got there the crusaders starting hitting the Ludlow pitcher pretty hard and the outfielders were all playings pretty shallow for some reason. The cru put up 5 in the third and then in the bottom of the 5th after a single and a walk Travis Miller hit a shot to right that was misjudged by the right fielder and it turned out to be a walk off inside the park 3 run hr to give the Cru the win! St. Henry plays Dixie Friday at St. Henry I believe at 5? I am not sure on the time but I believe I heard Walt say 5.

 

St. Henry played decent, but it shoud have only been a 2 to 0 game heading to the 6th inning. None of the big hits in the third inning that you talked about should have happened. There were two outs with men on second and third, and the batter hit the ball back to the pitcher. Ludlow made an error on the throw and two runners scored, and then the hits came. So should have been out of the inning. Then in the 5th on the hit that ended the game, which scored three runs. That should have never happened either, because it was a routine fly ball that the outfielder missed, and three runs scored after he missed it and it got by him. So it was not a 3 run walkoff homerun, it should have been scored an error. Ludlow hurt theirselves in the game, and should have had a chance to win it still.

 

Congrats to St. Henry though, they played a good game. Their pitcher threw a great game, they played great defense, and put the ball in play. If you put the ball in play, things like that can happen. So congrats, and good luck!

  • Author

I wouldn't say 2 - 0 heading into the 6th, because for one when Miller was at bat there was only 1 out. Also I wouldn't call it a routine fly ball, I will agree it probably should have been caught, but it was a line drive and it was hit hard. I agree the 5 runs in the 5th shouldn't have happened but I still don't understand why the outfielders were all playing so shallow, even after a few line drives to the fence or very close, it didn't seem like they adjusted very well.

So it's Dixie vs. St. Henry in the Championship?

So it's Dixie vs. St. Henry in the Championship?

 

Yes. Friday at St. Henry at 5.

  • Author

Is it 5 for sure? I wasn't sure on the time, but I saw the bracket on a website and it said 7, I will try and find out tomorrow for sure and clear up all confusion

Dixie vs St Henry 7:00 Friday

Dixie vs St Henry 7:00 Friday

 

Your right the game is at 7 @ St Henry.

  • Author

Assuming this weather gets better!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.